Kirst

Recommendations for Breast Implants

Hi I am in Melbourne and are after recommendations for natural looking boobs and where to go that does the best job. The good and bad and places to avoid.  Also what to get done. Thank you

Hi I am in Melbourne and are after recommendations for natural looking boobs and where to go that does the best job. The good and bad and places to avoid.  Also what to get done. Thank you

I'm also in Melbourne and have had a consult with Hamish Farrow and Mark Ashton. I am planning on going with Mark Ashton. Mark Ashton, Tim Brown, Craig Rubinstien, Hamish Farrow, Dean Trotter and Richard Bloom are some I've heard great things about. Good luck! ☺️

Edited by Mama needs boobs again

Mark Ashton did mine, he is amazing and I love them. Only downside is he is very expensive.

I love Richard Bloom, he would definitely be on my list in Melbourne for sure. He was until recently in charge of examining the new plastic surgeons once they finish their fellowship. He has pretty high standard.

If you are willing to travel, I would be adding Dr Miroshnik, Dr Tavakoli, and Dr Ellis Choy onto my list. All three are in Sydney and I am sure they do skype consutls for interstate patients 

Mark Ashton was my surgeon. I'm 54kg, 163cm, struggled to fill an a cup. I was after a natural, conservative look and I went with 330hp. Absolutely love the size. I think they look very natural. No one has noticed (well they haven't said anything anyway). I'm in love with my new girls! 

I had my surgery with Mansoor Mirkazemi.  I am 7.5 weeks post op now, and if I could go back and choose again, I would still choose him.  

He gave me exactly what I wanted, and my recovery has been outstanding.

Mark Ashton was my surgeon. I'm 54kg, 163cm, struggled to fill an a cup. I was after a natural, conservative look and I went with 330hp. Absolutely love the size. I think they look very natural. No one has noticed (well they haven't said anything anyway). I'm in love with my new girls! 

Hi Subtle and Discrete! I've got a consult with Mark at the end of the month. Did you take pictures with you to give him an idea of what you wanted or does he have a book there or something? I'm an A cup at the moment and am wanting a natural look too. Were your implants unders or overs?

Hi Kirst, I'm after natural looking boobs too. I've heard good things about Mark Ashton and he seems really experienced from what I've gathered reading up on his credentials. I also have had an operation (non cosmetic) at Frances Perry House before which is where Mark also operates from and it was seriously the nicest hospital ive ever been too! it was like staying in a hotel the rooms were private and really big with nice views, and I felt like I was the only patient there because the nurses and staff were all so attentive, I didn't have to buzz them for anything, they were always checking up on me and were super nice. 

Hi Subtle and Discrete! I've got a consult with Mark at the end of the month. Did you take pictures with you to give him an idea of what you wanted or does he have a book there or something? I'm an A cup at the moment and am wanting a natural look too. Were your implants unders or overs?

Take pictures in with you. I had unders. If you PM me happy to share some before and afters. 

I'd rather go for the natural conservative look too. I'd like my surgery to be discreet and would not want to get too much attention with my boobs. I just want it to be sexy yet elegant looking. lol. Anyway, this might be helpful perfectbreastimplants.com  I'm doing my research like crazy and this offer seems to stand-out so far. Hopefully, I'd be booking them by early next year. But my advice is to take your time. Look for more options. Good luck to you! Keep us posted on how your it goes.