BA dr tang oct 22

Has anyone achieved good results after wearing the strap?

Hi ladies I am 9 days post op and at my one week checkup my surgeon requested I wear a strap as my right breast is riding high (prior to surgery it was slighly higher and smaller due to asymmetry and I had a bigger implant put in to even them out) 

has anyone used the strap before and achieved the desired results ?

The stabiliser is just there to help settle your implants into place. If the surgeon recommends well then it's most likely needed.

I've worn it for both my BA's. 

First BA I didn't have to wear it till about 6 weeks in because my left was sitting a lot higher, it helped it settle into place over the next few weeks and made it even with my right. 

I'm almost 5 weeks post op now and I've just started wearing it as their both sitting in my collarbones. 

It doesn't magically fix everything with implants, just really helps them settle, or just the one, depending on how you wear it :) 

I'm almost 6 weeks post op and been wearing a strap for about 5 weeks. My implants were sitting really high so I was given the strap to wear. My left dropped quiet a bit over a few weeks and it's just the last few days my right has finally started catching up to look pretty even. If u are told to wear I definitely would. I'm allowed to stop wearing now whenever I'm happy with how much they've settled so I left it off for today and I'll do the same tomorrow. I kind of feel naked without it lol

THanks for your reply ladies fingers crossed it works for me I've only read of others saying they wore it for months without any positive outcomes and needed revision etc  I'm hoping since I started it early it will be a positive outcome for me 😃