harmonybear

Only 1 week to go!

I am booked in for my BA next Monday the 9th with Dr Lee at TCI.

I booked in mid September so its not like I had ages to wait, but now I am getting so excited the day is finally here.

I had my consult last Tuesday and am going with 365 and 325,  moderate profile.

I told him I wanted to achieve a natural DD, and he said the 365 was definently the biggest I could go, although he was unsure if it would achieve a DD or not, and high profile would not fit as you would most likely be able to see the implant beneath my skin.

I am about 178 cm, about 65 kg, and now I am getting so curious as to what size I am going to end up with. I have spent hours on instagram looking at pics of girls with the same cc's but they all seem so different.

Does anyone have similiar stats that could help me out?

I really am not that concerned, as even a C would be way better than what I have now, lol, it is more just curiosity I guess. And at the same time I am thinking if that is the biggest I can go, what if I end up with massive F cups or something? Lol.

So this post is partly out of curiosity and partly out of shear excitement. Lol.

Hello harmonybear ! :) Eeek how exciting ! I'm similar stats to you, height and weight! So can't wait to see how you go and what you end up as! I want to end up as a d/DD too and my surgeon (dr Tony Connell) suggested 425cc full height and projection anatomicals, as I'm starting out with pretty much nothing but I've breast fed two bubbas so maybe my skin has stretched enough to fit it. ? Are you going under the muscle? All the best for your op! I'm booked in for Jan and time is going sooo slow!!!! :) 

Thanks for the reply sunflower!

Yeh i am going under the muscle.

Thats what i was expecting him to recommend, about 415 so i was sort of surprised when he said 365 is the max, but i guess he knows more than me. Lol. I was mainly judging from some girls at work who are way shorter than me and got 345, but i guess there are so many other factors too. I only briefly breast fed my two kids, one for a month and the other for only 2 weeks, and the biggest I got to then was a C cup.

But i am happy with whatever size, anything is better than an A cup lol.

Will keep you updated after my surgery :)

I agree with you both, anything will be an improvement ;) good luck and hope all is smoothe sailing for you tomorrow Juilia83!! And thanks harmonybear I can't wait to follow your journey! My breasts are slightly constricted also (didn't realise til I went to my first consult, just thought I was small haha) but yeah so he said he will have to do radial scoring to open the breast pocket more or something.. Sounds painful and I was going to research it a bit more but also think ignorance can be bliss, don't want to freak myself out haha! Aaaah well I know it will be worth it, I'm soooooo ready to look like a lovely curvy woman instead of a boy haha 

Hey lovely!

I am currently day 6 post op with Dr Lee at TCI! I am 155cm, 50kg, pre op 8/10B and I went 365cc HP - at consultation Dr Lee said it would give me full DD, I could have gone with 385cc but no bigger or it would have increased risk of uniboob. So I went with 365cc to be 100% safe (now that I have them, I if anything should have gone smaller)! Safety is key, I was disappointed at first due to the fear of later down the track wanting to go bigger, but the receptionist at the TCI Bondi Clinic (Kayleigh) squashed all fears - she had her BA with Dr Lee and went with 365cc and they look amazing!
What is your current cup size?

Dr Lee is amazing, trust in his judgement and you'll be fine :) 
GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks for the info girls.

I am currently a 10/12 A, my left seems to fill the cup better than the right, the right tends to gape at the top, so hopefully the different sized implants will fix that too. 

Havent even had the BA yet and am already so excited to go bra shopping, even when I walk past bras n things now I find myself peeking in all the time, i used to just totally bypass it. Lol.

Hey lovely!

I am currently day 6 post op with Dr Lee at TCI! I am 155cm, 50kg, pre op 8/10B and I went 365cc HP - at consultation Dr Lee said it would give me full DD, I could have gone with 385cc but no bigger or it would have increased risk of uniboob. So I went with 365cc to be 100% safe (now that I have them, I if anything should have gone smaller)! Safety is key, I was disappointed at first due to the fear of later down the track wanting to go bigger, but the receptionist at the TCI Bondi Clinic (Kayleigh) squashed all fears - she had her BA with Dr Lee and went with 365cc and they look amazing!
What is your current cup size?

Dr Lee is amazing, trust in his judgement and you'll be fine :) 
GOOD LUCK!!!

i have surgery next monday eeek but your stats are rrally similar to mine.can I FR you if you don't mind I would like to see how your progress is going 😊 i'm 158cm 55-56kgs and i'll be getting nagor impleo 360cc textured overs HP silicone so theyre really similar to yours too! 

i have surgery next monday eeek but your stats are rrally similar to mine.can I FR you if you don't mind I would like to see how your progress is going 😊 i'm 158cm 55-56kgs and i'll be getting nagor impleo 360cc textured overs HP silicone so theyre really similar to yours too! 

Of course you can! How exciting :D let me know if you have any questions or queries I can help with 😊

Who is the surgeon are you going with? 

Of course you can! How exciting :D let me know if you have any questions or queries I can help with 😊

Who is the surgeon are you going with? 

I'm going with mark ashton 😊 although i'm having slightly more done as i'll be having a BA/BL, 100cc reductions and aereola reduction but the rest of our stats are pretty similar, i can't believe it's next minday morning 😳😳 

I'm going with mark ashton 😊 although i'm having slightly more done as i'll be having a BA/BL, 100cc reductions and aereola reduction but the rest of our stats are pretty similar, i can't believe it's next minday morning 😳😳 

That's so exciting! I'll be sending you positive vibes 😊 are you getting general anaesthetic? 

Yay for nice boobies! 🎉

That's so exciting! I'll be sending you positive vibes 😊 are you getting general anaesthetic? 

Yay for nice boobies! 🎉

yup GA thankgod although I know i'll be nervous the night before and right before surgery eek yeah super excited to be getting a lot closer to what I want 😊😊