barbalicious40

7 weeks pre op and changed surgeon .. TBI Richardson or broadhurst will be my surgeon ..anyone have any feedback ?:)

Who did you decide to go with? 

I seen Richardson today .. he said it will be him doing surgery ... if not it will be broadhurst and if so I will have consult with him beforehand either way im happy :) and saved some money lol

Good luck barb both are excellent you will be in excellent hands 

thanks don ..I think so too :)

I went through TBI and the surgeon switched a few times between those two and I ended up with Phil. I would have been perfectly happy with either. You are in great hands I think! Good luck! 

awesome to hear thank you :)

Decided against brazilians?

Either surgeon is great! You are in very capable hands. I am biased though :) love broadhurst!

I am surprised too, she seemed so "pro-brazillian" in every thread....I guess maybe the removal issues changed her mind...

Both of those PS's in Brisbane are great choices :) 

I had my surgery on Thursday through TBI with Dr Richardson he was absolutely amazing! I couldn't recomend anyone more highly! Everything went so smoothly and I am already so happy with my results 😊

awesome stace .. im super happy to be in good hands ...do you mind if i send you FR?

Decided against brazilians?

Either surgeon is great! You are in very capable hands. I am biased though :) love broadhurst!

several reason ..

Why pay 9750 for CS when i can have a PS for 6490 

In the end im happy and its all happened for a reason ..bring on december 😆😆😆