mummymia

mummy makeovers thailand

PLEASE HELP

after major weight loss im saggy EVERYWHERE! Cant affort a mummy makeover in Sydney so its off to Thailand I go///

ive heard great things about dr boonchai PIAC hospital... has anyone used him for mummy makeobver?

any help, tips or suggestions would be appreciatted as well pics

Hi there mummymia 

How are you ? I havnt had a mummy makeover but I have had a BA with Dr Boonchai and im about to go for my TT with him as well Nov 16th is my surgery date ....

He is an amazing surgeon you wont go wrong with him ...

If you need to know anything that i can answer im happy to do so ...

MumO5

Hello beautiful... thanks for the reply..

feeling sooo anxious about going to Thailand but have decided on boonchai. all his reviews seem good. im going for an extended tummy tuck I think... did you book through piac direct or through a tour company? I find its hard to get a reply from anyone there.... trying to upload y pics has also proved very difficult... do you have a direct contact for him?

thanks again for being so helpful and good luck with your surgery... cant wait to see ur befiore and afters!!

Hi mummymia,

Am a newbie as well and have wanted to do something about my tum and boobs after 3 C Sections - Breat Lifts, Augmentation, Full TT and some Lipo. I wish I could afford to have it done in Australia but the cost it waaayyyy out of my budget.

So far Dr Boonchai @ Bumrungrad/PIAC or Dr Poomee or  Dr Teerasit @ Bumrungrad who all have excellent reviews and I suppose it will boil down to cost ??!!!

Any advice ?

Many thanks :D

I know pomee is great... But pricey... Boonchai also has fantastic reviews so I've booked my tummy tuck and ba + lift with him in early march .... Travelling with a friend who had her boobs done by pomee great result, but even she regrets not going through boonchai for both.... Sooooo nervous no pain no gain though 

Thanks mummymia, I'm so nervous too!

I'm looking to go late Jan - early Feb 2016 and it looks like it will be in Phuket...after lots of uncertainty and research. I had an awful experience with CosMediTour so I have decided to go with Moira from Truly Medical Getaways who is a Registered Nurse with experience in Plastics. She is great and helpful and I felt relieved after speaking with her. 

I will be going it alone so if anyone will be going at around the same time, it will be be great to support each other.

Thanks mummymia, I'm so nervous too!

I'm looking to go late Jan - early Feb 2016 and it looks like it will be in Phuket...after lots of uncertainty and research. I had an awful experience with CosMediTour so I have decided to go with Moira from Truly Medical Getaways who is a Registered Nurse with experience in Plastics. She is great and helpful and I felt relieved after speaking with her. 

I will be going it alone so if anyone will be going at around the same time, it will be be great to support each other.

Hey HappyMamaof3

Can you please tell me what your experience was with Cosmeditour. Doing my research for a MM and they were my #1 choice!

Thanks x

Beware Dr Teerasit. I had (uneven) lipo and (skewed) neck/facelift with him in 2014. Left with assymetry not present on any previous photos of me and keloid scars. Almost as if he did one half himself then left someone else to finish up. That's my feeling anyway. I'm sure he gets some good results but that wasn't me experience. Now looking for another surgeon for revision. Julian