Michelle620

Dr Kim Harwood or Dr Phil Richardson

I have a consultation for breast implants booked with Phil Richardson and Kim Harwood in a couple of weeks. Has anyone had any experience with these Doctors or is there someone else that anyone could recommend. I am also confused about whether to go  brazilians or textured, not sure i like the thought of the polyurethane particles floating around my body, some Doctors love them and others don't. Any opinions would be appreciated. 

Dr Richardson he is absolutely amazing! I'm 5days post op and they already look incredible!

I would research Brazilians a bit more when I looked into it i did not like what I found.., this is the first article that comes up when you google it... But again each to their own 😊

http://www.cosmeticsurgeryoz.com.au/brazilian-breast-implants/

I'm two weeks post Op with dr Harwood. He's using Polytech microthane while the Brazilian ban is on. I'm happy with my results. I'm a stress head and dr Harwood is always very quick to reply to my emails even on the weekend. Gave me his mobile,  is always happy for me to have an extra check up if I'm worried ect. 

image.jpg

I had a consult with Dr. Richardson but decided in the end to go with Dr. Harwood. I had been recommended to go to Dr. Richardson by a few gym ladies, but I personally felt more comfortable with Dr. Harwood. One is a plastic surgeon and the other is a cosmetic surgeon. I am happy with my results. The before and after care were very high, and not once was I made to feel stupid for asking many questions.

I went with Dr Harwood and he was fantastic in every way except I'm not happy with Brazilians :( 

I am considering going back to him for a revision with different implants when I am one year post op which I have discussed with him. I think I will also go to see Dr Richardson as his price is really good and he gets a lot of good reviews !

I'm one week post op with Dr Richardson and very happy with my choice! I had a consult with hardwood as well but after doing my research didn't like the idea of brazilians at all and didn't feel comfortable with the idea that he was so die hard for them. I felt like I was placing my boobs in the hands of one of the leaders in his field with Richardson. Plus he's actually cheaper!

Thank you everyone for your feedback, I am glad you have all had positive experiences. I had narrowed my decision down to Dr Richardson or Harwood in Brisbane but hubby found an affordable but reputable plastic surgeon in Sydney, Dr Jake Lim, he would like me to have a consultation with him as well. His reviews are fantastic and I like his work. So, one more question, has anyone got any feedback from their experience with Dr Jake Lim? Your feedback is greatly appreciated:) 

I had consults with both but chose Richardson for my surgery.

Both seemed nice in person but I decided on Richardson as I was happier he was a plastic surgeon and was able to give me the size I wanted- big! :)

Edited by Bettybee