Big Booty Judy

Has anyone had overs with Dr Richardson?

Hi Ladies

I'm booked in for a consult with Dr Richardson next week and then a BA with him on 19 December.  I'm hoping he'll say I can get overs - just wondering if anyone has had a BA (overs) by Dr Richardson, and if so, if you're happy to share your pics or accept me as a gallery friend?

TIA :) 

I went Dr Richardson but went unders. I did ask him based on my measurements and pre op boobs if would go overs but as I was getting a lift with BA and already had decent cup size prior he didn't suggest overs for me as it would add eventually sag over time with my skin and would need another lift. 

Everyone is different though and this was based on my body...his work is great and guessing that applies to unders as well as overs :)

I also had surgery by Dr Richardson and had dual plane. It was my impression that he is not a surgeon who has a preference on placement but will advise you based on what will work best with your goals and anatomy.

My personal view is that rarely will anatomy allow a choice and usually the surgeon will decide placement. I don't know of many girls where their anatomy has truly allowed a choice and think it can be dangerous to go in with strong views on placement that may leave you with a less than desirable result. 

Edited by Pepper9

My mum had overs with Phil. They were great! But yes they did sag. Also they were anatomical and rotated so mum freaked out and talked him into revision which he was good about. He only did overs I'm the first place to try avoid a lift and specifically because mum hated the animation she was getting from the previous implants under muscle.  During my consult I talked to him about overs. He is just not a fan of it is my opinion but he may do it if he thinks it will give you the outcome you desire and is what you really want. 

Can't help with the overs, but I'm having my BA with Dr Richardson on the 19th December.  Having dual plane. 

Might see you there Chrissy007!  I'm also booked in with Dr Richardson on 19 December through TBI.  I have my consult next Friday... eeek!

My mum had overs with Phil. They were great! But yes they did sag. Also they were anatomical and rotated so mum freaked out and talked him into revision which he was good about. He only did overs I'm the first place to try avoid a lift and specifically because mum hated the animation she was getting from the previous implants under muscle.  During my consult I talked to him about overs. He is just not a fan of it is my opinion but he may do it if he thinks it will give you the outcome you desire and is what you really want. 

Thanks Jinx369.  I have had one surgeon tell me I can do overs but I'm ultimately hoping that Dr Richardson will be my surgeon and I just haven't seen any girls on this forum say they've had overs with him.  I will ultimately go with his recommendation, but my preference due to my current lifestyle, being pre-kids and the shorter recovery period is for overs (first time around - prob not such a big deal when I'd need a revision down the track).  My consult is next Friday so I shall just stop being impatient and wait to see what he says :) 

Might see you there Chrissy007!  I'm also booked in with Dr Richardson on 19 December through TBI.  I have my consult next Friday... eeek!

Thanks Jinx369.  I have had one surgeon tell me I can do overs but I'm ultimately hoping that Dr Richardson will be my surgeon and I just haven't seen any girls on this forum say they've had overs with him.  I will ultimately go with his recommendation, but my preference due to my current lifestyle, being pre-kids and the shorter recovery period is for overs (first time around - prob not such a big deal when I'd need a revision down the track).  My consult is next Friday so I shall just stop being impatient and wait to see what he says :) 

I think since you don't have kids yet you are in with a good chance :) he said no to mefor overs simply because I've had kids and I asked why and he just said he doesn't like doing then for anyone who has had kids