Katewell

Indents and tightness

hi I think it's way too early to panic at all but still wanted some reassurance from y'all , I am so tight today In righty and indented slightly on that side aswell the side boob part that is ! Anyone experienced this and did it go away and even up it looks a tad squarish , forgot to mention I'm only one day post op 

Edited by Katewell

One day post op, you're worrying about nothing girl ;) 

Tightness, Sharp pains, Weird shaped boobs, Fluid squelching in the chest, and so on etc etc etc is all normal.

I've had two BA's now and what the first one taught me, was to really not look at them for a few weeks. They'll look deformed and weird. You'll get weird random pains. Noises, all of it. Around the 6 week mark is when you should be back to normal :) 

I'm sure you're fine. But you can always contact your post op nurses for any concerns or PS as they're their to help keep your mind at ease in the healing process

hi I think it's way too early to panic at all but still wanted some reassurance from y'all , I am so tight today In righty and indented slightly on that side aswell the side boob part that is ! Anyone experienced this and did it go away and even up it looks a tad squarish , forgot to mention I'm only one day post op 

any improvement at all Katewell? I noticed fair changes between day 1 and day 3. 

Hi Katewell

Are you feeling any better?

This is a link to another part of this forum, I found this post helped a lot in those first few days: http://www.plasticsurgeryforum.com.au/forums/topic/15686-phases-of-healing-following-ba/

I'm just past 2 weeks post op, so I'm still in the unknown stage too :)

Hope this helps!

I got a reply from my surgeon and he answered me promptly today as I sent him photos this morning ,this was reply I will stop stressing now and just concentrate on healing 

I will check that at the 1 week and 1 month consult. You had capsule pockets from previous surgery, these had to me modified slightly. Some areas were stretched in theatre, and the tissue now needs to stretch to fill that dimension

It kinda makes sense to me as I had issues with previous imolants so im guessing that after a year of explantation scar tissue still grew and capsuled ? Hope that makes sense lol ,I'm feeling more mobile today still really tired but my chest feels not as tight and can raise my hands ! Yay I was able to grab the toilet paper from storage :) the little things aye 

It kinda makes sense to me as I had issues with previous imolants so im guessing that after a year of explantation scar tissue still grew and capsuled ? Hope that makes sense lol ,I'm feeling more mobile today still really tired but my chest feels not as tight and can raise my hands ! Yay I was able to grab the toilet paper from storage :) the little things aye 

That does make sense now 😊

Yes!! Those little things make a massive difference to your day! I'm looking forward to when I can put the coffee grip in the coffee machine comfortably so that I can make a coffee without any discomfort, and I'm also looking forward to when I can comfortably wear clothing that goes over my head...little steps hey. 

That does make sense now 😊

Yes!! Those little things make a massive difference to your day! I'm looking forward to when I can put the coffee grip in the coffee machine comfortably so that I can make a coffee without any discomfort, and I'm also looking forward to when I can comfortably wear clothing that goes over my head...little steps hey. 

yes I think those little things are the things that get us down :( ,im so lucky I have a press button coffee machine and that my daughter has been leaving me a coffee bedside before school ! Doesn't matter it's cold it's the thought that counts :) I showered all by myself last night I was very chuffed with myself lol can wash my back another day was so good to just do something on my own 

yes I think those little things are the things that get us down :( ,im so lucky I have a press button coffee machine and that my daughter has been leaving me a coffee bedside before school ! Doesn't matter it's cold it's the thought that counts :) I showered all by myself last night I was very chuffed with myself lol can wash my back another day was so good to just do something on my own 

Wow! I'm going to have to start training my daughter... That's just gorgeous that your daughter wants to do something nice for you. Mine wanted to pretend to rub some cream on mummy's sore boobies earlier - that's as good as it gets for now 😕

Wow! I'm going to have to start training my daughter... That's just gorgeous that your daughter wants to do something nice for you. Mine wanted to pretend to rub some cream on mummy's sore boobies earlier - that's as good as it gets for now 😕

hahaha how old? 

Mines nearly 15 so she's trained by now lol

she's almost 3, so the fact that she wants to help at all is good! I am a bit worried that she's going to go around talking about mummy's sore boobies though...sigh. 

probably lol , my 10 year old has loose lips still the joys I have the kitty pawing my boob now