newtoboobs

1st time poster, long time reader booked for surgery next week!

Hi everyone!

Ive been lurking while researching for a while on this forum but this is my first reply :D 

My name is Jess and Im a 26 year old promotional model studying Diploma of Paramedical Science. Will be finished early next year and im in a pretty new relationship but I think ive found the one after being single for 6 months coming out of a toxic 5 year relationship. Currently living by myself and loving it!

Im booked in with Dr Kim Taylor in Melbourne on 10th of November...NEXT WEEK! 2 days after my 26th birthday. 400CC Mentor Silicone Round HP overs from 12B to ??  Doc says I naturally have about 200CC breast tissue. Can't say im not nervous as it's my first general and fretting about size.

Im really into gym and love seeing changes in my body from weight training:D

Nice to meet you all xoxo

Thanks for saying that you've put my mind at ease. I feel I may have rushed it all a bit and I didn't see any before and after pics at consult with Kim but it's all booked now and feel better you've said that.

My only worry is that I've never had a general/any operations before and I'm ***** scared!!

Thanks for saying that you've put my mind at ease. I feel I may have rushed it all a bit and I didn't see any before and after pics at consult with Kim but it's all booked now and feel better you've said that.

My only worry is that I've never had a general/any operations before and I'm ***** scared!!

Anethetists tend to use different cocktails of drugs for a GA (so I'm told) so it's hard to predict how you will handle it even when you've had a good GA experience before. The process itself is really quick - one minute you're being taken into the theatre and then feeling woozy from the drugs starting to take affect, then instantly you're in recovery trying to work out where these big new boobs suddenly came from. This time round the GA knocked me around for a bit, but the worst of it was over very quickly (as in by day 2). You just have to take it really easy and give your body time to recover - even if you feel pretty well. 

Anethetists tend to use different cocktails of drugs for a GA (so I'm told) so it's hard to predict how you will handle it even when you've had a good GA experience before. The process itself is really quick - one minute you're being taken into the theatre and then feeling woozy from the drugs starting to take affect, then instantly you're in recovery trying to work out where these big new boobs suddenly came from. This time round the GA knocked me around for a bit, but the worst of it was over very quickly (as in by day 2). You just have to take it really easy and give your body time to recover - even if you feel pretty well. 

Thanks heaps for your advice. I just assumed anaethetists would have kind of a standard??

Thanks heaps for your advice. I just assumed anaethetists would have kind of a standard??

yeah that's what I thought too, but when I complained that this time my experience was so much worse I got told that it was probably a different cocktail that didn't agree with me as much. Bummer hey. 

Hi everyone!

Ive been lurking while researching for a while on this forum but this is my first reply :D 

My name is Jess and Im a 26 year old promotional model studying Diploma of Paramedical Science. Will be finished early next year and im in a pretty new relationship but I think ive found the one after being single for 6 months coming out of a toxic 5 year relationship. Currently living by myself and loving it!

Im booked in with Dr Kim Taylor in Melbourne on 10th of November...NEXT WEEK! 2 days after my 26th birthday. 400CC Mentor Silicone Round HP overs from 12B to ??  Doc says I naturally have about 200CC breast tissue. Can't say im not nervous as it's my first general and fretting about size.

Im really into gym and love seeing changes in my body from weight training:D

Nice to meet you all xoxo

Hi Newtoboobs, how did you go with Kim Taylor? I've been trawling the threads for feedback on her and cant find much! Would be great to hear your experience now, and also see your progress if you'd be kind enough to share? Hope you're feeling well!