Sjay

Post op bras: carefix or Alice??

I know there's been threads on post op bras before but these two carefix ones keep popping up a lot, so which one is the best?? Do I get one of each or is one of them superior to the other?? Also size wise, I'm hoping to end up a large b/small c so do I go with a medium? 2 x black or one black and one white?! So many decisions to make!!

i got two Carefix Anna ones (the zip front one ) in small with 265cc implants i am a size 8 i am still wearing them to work they are so comfortable

i got two black ones 

Edited by rattlie

I got one black and one white carefix Alice bras from my surgeon, and bought a black Anna carefix which I still wear now during the day. I got all large bras and am a size 10 clothes, f cup. So a medium should be fine for you.

I'm so confused whether to get small or medium now...when I did my under bust measurement it was 77cm which puts me into the size medium category ...

get one of each and when u recieve them try and you can always return /exchange from zodee :)

I'm so confused whether to get small or medium now...when I did my under bust measurement it was 77cm which puts me into the size medium category ...

I just measured my under bust I'm 70cms and have the small, I just ordered one bra and tried it on straight after surgery and then once it fit ordered my second one, I don't know if you can return surgical bras so maybe just get one first you can always check Zodee's policy but I am pretty sure I read you can't return surgical bras

Edited by rattlie