Angelic

Breast Lift with implants - Dr Boonchai

Hi everyone,

I had my BA & BL with Dr Boonchai on the 17th October 2015. Had first set of stitches out 8 days after Op and then the rest around the nipple out on the 31st Oct.

They tapped them up and put a waterproof dressing on.

It is now 6 days later and wondering when I can remove dressing and tapes as Dr B said I could start the massage on Monday 9th November and also start applying the scar gel.

I can also feel a small lump under the incision scar, so confused and worried atm. I am feeling great except for morning boob and have finished all my meds.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Edited by Angelic

Lumps under incision pretty normal. Could be either an internal stitch coming through which happens or just some scar tissue which will resolve with massage or cream but if concerned see a doctor or send pics to surgeon. 

Hi, I am no longer in Thailand, been home 5 days.

I have sent pictures to surgeon so just awaiting a response. 

Just so confusing of when to remove tape and if I need to reapply.

Think I am on the boob roller coaster ATM.

Thanks for the replies, will make an appointment with GP just to be on safe side.

I would think in the public health system they have a duty of care to help you. I understand if it is private it is a whole other story probably.

I had a BL and BA over ten months ago with Dr B, feel free to send me a PM and l can advise you on the above if you like. I was going though exactly the same thing but l'm also an RN so it was probably a bit less daunting for me. Good luck. :)

Edited by Gabby1

Sounds like an internal stitch may be popping through (very common), like Gabby I had them too. Dr Boonchai was amazing wanting photos to make sure everything was ok, his follow up was amazing. My local GP also had a look and confirmed Dr B's diagnosis. 

Always good to anything you're worried about checked out by your GP.