Boobsatlast!

Recommend a Melbourne surgeon for a late starter!

Hi all

I would be very happy to hear any recommendations, comments and advice regarding Melbourne surgeons, particularly those that can provide a natural look. (Some photo's have scared me. I don't want those looks with discs on my chest).

Searching the internet I have considered Melbourne options and TCI (because of the costs) but it has become daunting.

I am sure that I am far more mature than most of you as I am 55, but not old for my age, and have always wanted to do this and can now afford to do so. 

I am a small 12B at best and looking forward to hearing personal opinions from anyone, particularly those that may be in the same age bracket as myself. (I am also only about 155cm and 52 kg)

Thanks to all.

Edited by Boobsatlast!

You should have a look into Dr Tim Brown, I myself didn't goto him, But my friend who had her heart set on natural results did and she couldn't be happier. She's had them for almost 3 years now and they look as good as when she first got them. I've heard good reviews about him :) 

we have so many great surgeons here in melbourne.

Mark Ashton, Richard Bloom, are both amazing and very well respected. I also met a girl out last night who had an amazing pair of natural but fabulous looking boobs and her surgeon was Hamish Farrow

I would also opt for natural-looking breasts. But most of my friends wanted to achieve huge fake-looking pair. I guess it all depends on our own personal preferences. I'm hoping to get my BA first quarter of next year. Hopefully, I'll get a BL too. The recent lawsuits at TCI scares me too. Though, I was able to get similar pricing at perfectbreastimplants.com Though, I haven't booked yet. I just want to take my time. I'm planning on getting three consults.