Sjay

Anyone bought a Marena b11 post op bra?

I had this one and my surgeon gave me two, a black and nude one. I still wear them to bed. It was crazy right to start with, I had a lot of swelling and I seriously felt like I couldn't breathe but I think that would have been the case regardless of which bra I wore. Only downside was they are a synthetic fabric so after nearly 7 weeks of 24/7 wear my nipples were a little chafed. I definitely recommend them. 

This is my surgeons preferred post op bra, and I bought it at Chez Ma Belle in Geelong.

I love it, it's very supportive and I find it relatively easy to hide under clothes. I haven't tried it yet, but you can also cross the straps at the back.

I bought a second one from bodyment online for when I wash my original one :)

This is the bra that was fitted on me post-op by my surgeon. It's a great bra and I have no issues wearing it. It's really supportive, comfortable and easy to wear with most clothes (it has a low scoop). I was given the black one, but I am considering buying another one as it's pretty damn good. 

I was supplied with one of these by my surgeon too and found it excellent. Still wear it now. I also liked it because it's a compression bra so flattened them out a bit when first went back to work so felt like a bit less obvious when I first came to work and wanted to hide them! 

I was supplied with one of these by my surgeon too and found it excellent. Still wear it now. I also liked it because it's a compression bra so flattened them out a bit when first went back to work so felt like a bit less obvious when I first came to work and wanted to hide them! 

Definitely agree! It keeps it all from busting out. I do think it will help with hiding them when I do go back to work. 

On 11/8/2015 at 10:36 AM, melbba said:

This is my surgeons preferred post op bra, and I bought it at Chez Ma Belle in Geelong.

I love it, it's very supportive and I find it relatively easy to hide under clothes. I haven't tried it yet, but you can also cross the straps at the back.

I bought a second one from bodyment online for when I wash my original one :)

I just went to try this one on today as I'm having a reduction in August (with Richard).  It was comfortable.  I was recommended a 38E based on my current size.  I think it was $86?