MissC

Consultation with Dr Mark Lee

Hi ladies! I'm having my first consultation with Mark Lee on Friday. I would love to hear from anyone who has had surgery with him as I'm feeling a little nervous about what to expect and what happens at the consult.

I have had a read through some of the posts and sent some friend requests to the ladies that have said they have gone through him. Hope that's okay!

Hi! I had surgery with him on Wednesday and going for my first post op appointment tomorrow. So far so good! Can't fault him. Minimal pain, no bleeding that i can see and minimal bruising. I was off pain meds in 48hrs so i think he's a very gentle surgeon :) feel free to add or pm me if you have any questions

Wow carli1988 i hope my recovery is as great as yours! What did you get?

Im having my surgery with Mark on the 23rd march 2016! I cant wait 450cc HP unders

Misssturman mark is great and makes you feel very comfortable 😊

I got 275cc unders :) the only complaint i had was there was a random ***** nurse in recovery that lecturered me right upon waking up stating "i needed counseling". I had woken up earlier distressed and asked for valium. Obviously my groggy brain thought valium was the answer to my distress! I had no recollection of this, however she must of thought i was a junkie! You don't tell someone whose just woken from surgery they need counseling! On a side note ive never been prescribed valium and don't suffer anxiety. I'm also a registered psychologist! Haha. She also lectured me about not putting my boobs all over Facebook. I felt stereotyped because i look young and now have fake boobs. And there my boobs and I'll do whatever i damn well want with them! 

I'm going to chat to Mark about her today. She wasn't his nurse though-his nurse Alex is gorgeous! 

I will let you know JadeyB 😄 hopefully only good news to tell you

Thanks for that pilbaraprincess that makes me feel a little less nervous ☺

Hi! Im booked in for a first consult with Dr Lee next week, and feeling just like you said! Would love to hear how you go 😊

That nurse sounds horrible and very judgemental! Ooh I could have new boobs before Christmas! Exciting! 😍

I'm still trying to work out how to reply on this forum. Sorry if my replies are everywhere! Haha

Hi! Im booked in for a first consult with Dr Lee next week, and feeling just like you said! Would love to hear how you go 😊

I had my consultation! Got myself that nervous and worked up I almost vomited haha. I was nervous for nothing. He was lovely. It was fun trying on the sports bra and different sizers 😄