overthinkingit

Does anyone regret having their BA?

That's what worries me ekd88. It's not a spur of the moment decision I've been thinking about this for many years and have been stalking my surgeon for a very long time. I am 100% comfortable with my choice of surgeon, the thought of surgery and recovery doesn't bother me but what happens if after spending all that money I don't actually like them for one reason or another? 

I'm 2 weeks PO and although they havent reached their full potential, I have no regrets getting them done at all. Time will tell if I get any complications in which case I might have a different response then, but so far so good. I probably should have done more research into my PS and saw some of his before and afters, but it was my 4th surgeon (I didn't like the other 3 all that much) and he came highly recommended, so I didn't freak out about it - just had some niggling thoughts in the back of my mind at some points. 

This is such a great question and something I'm really worried about!

I'd been on the fence about it for so long and finally just decided to bite the bullet and now I'm slightly terrified!

It's a lot of money and alters your body.. Pretty intense choice! 

Would be great to hear from someone who actually does regret it 

@Ladybug123 I am the same, I couldn't tell you how many years I have been trying to work up the courage to commit to doing this. I have been stalking my surgeon for probably close to 3 yrs and I am at the point where I am 100% comfortable with who have chosen but there is still the what ifs? 

Yep I hear ya!

I've researched a lot and have finally found my PS which I think will be great for me. Just need to go to my consult next week!!!

There is always going to be the what ifs and I think that's the hardest part. Such a huge change its so difficult to know what to expect 

I guess im the odd one out ! I regret my first ba as it was a very traumatic experience and I actually wasn't %100 set on having implants to begin with (yes dumb) but as I started the journey I needed to fix it , but really as I wasn't too sure I shouldn't of begun it back then , you have to be set in the mind 

I guess im the odd one out ! I regret my first ba as it was a very traumatic experience and I actually wasn't %100 set on having implants to begin with (yes dumb) but as I started the journey I needed to fix it , but really as I wasn't too sure I shouldn't of begun it back then , you have to be set in the mind 

Oh no, what happened with your first ba? was it a problem with the surgeon? i hope it's all better for you now 

I have no regrets. Sometimes I wish I had gone bigger - my hubby said I probably should of! Lol! But I have a small frame so I think really big boobs on a small frame would have looked ridiculous on me. I got 270cc under the muscle which took me from an AA cup to a C cup.

I hear many people say they are not happy after their BA, and I guess it's a common concern for many. My friend recently did hers, & she's over the moon. So far so good. she is almost towards the end of her healing process. 

I have had three surgeries gone wrong with a surgeon here. 

A nightmare with a multitude of Aussie surgeons saying they couldn't fix me (this got me quite down for a while). 

I had to go to America to get them fixed (still healing but definitely improved).

But despite everything I've been through, which at times has very disheartening, I have NEVER regretted my decision to have a BA. 

You have to go into it with open eyes, and complications are real, but I think people that regret their BA's are rare. 

I have had three surgeries gone wrong with a surgeon here. 

A nightmare with a multitude of Aussie surgeons saying they couldn't fix me (this got me quite down for a while). 

I had to go to America to get them fixed (still healing but definitely improved).

But despite everything I've been through, which at times has very disheartening, I have NEVER regretted my decision to have a BA. 

You have to go into it with open eyes, and complications are real, but I think people that regret their BA's are rare. 

Can I ask did you ever have a consult with Dr Miroshnik? 

Can I ask did you ever have a consult with Dr Miroshnik? 

Hey Hun, no I didn't, by that point I'd seen multiple Adelaide surgeons, one in Melbourne and never heard back from Dr Tavakoli, yet had such good responses from Dr Revis and Dr Pousti, that I decided if any of them could fix me it would be one of them. They are 20 years ahead of surgeons here. 

Two of my girlfriends went with Dr Tavakoli and they said its the best decision they have made.. Which is why I am booked in :D

I have heard some bad stories but I guess that comes down to your surgeon choice as well. I went to 3 different consultations before I chose but I am glad I did because now I know what my options are and where I feel most comfortable.

Hey Hun, no I didn't, by that point I'd seen multiple Adelaide surgeons, one in Melbourne and never heard back from Dr Tavakoli, yet had such good responses from Dr Revis and Dr Pousti, that I decided if any of them could fix me it would be one of them. They are 20 years ahead of surgeons here. 

You are certainly right there, those two surgeons are boobie Gods as far as I'm concerned.