Tassie Kate

Best place for BA, travelling from Tassie

Hi all

First time post. Have been considering BA for 10 years now and have finally committed!!!

I live in Tassie, very limited services here so will travel to the big smoke; aka Australia ;)

I'm after some recommendations from people and rough prices too...I was looking at TCI but looking through this forum I've found conflicting thoughts on them...they're prices seem too good to be true. Also I am very asymmetrical...did anyone else have this problem pre BA, I have about a cup difference between left and right.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Cheers Kate

Hey... I'm in Tassie too... Currently have a couple of consults booked for some Melbourne PS in Feb, but also considering going to Sydney.  Have family in Melbourne, so Melb would probably be easier.  Sucks we don't have many options here.  Someone did have a positive review on Dr Gary Kode in Launceston though.

I think I'm going to go with Mark Ashton in Melbourne (he costs about $14-$15k but that includes overnight stay in hospital). If I was going to travel though I'd definitely look at Dr Miroshnik in Sydney, his work looks amazing!!! and all i hear is great reviews of him. 

Kura, I've got family in Melbourne too so that's an option for me too. How did you narrow it down to the couple you've chosen?? Let me know how they go next year...i'm not looking until later next year...want to lose 10kg

Mark Ashton sounds good....but pricey, i'm hoping to spend around the 10k mark :)

So much research to be done....I feel like i'm so clueless

Kate, I chose who to consult with just based on reviews on here and before and after photos.  There are quite a lot in Melbourne that seem to be highly recommended by girls on here, so I've just picked some to get consults with and I'm hoping I connect with one.  It's going to be hard to choose if they're all amazing.  I really like Dr Miroshnik and Tavakoli's results and reviews, but I'm really hoping I like a Melbourne surgeon just as much as it would be way easier to get my BA in Melb.  I'm probably only looking to get the op done mid- to late- next year, but I already had a trip planned to Melb in Feb, so I thought I might as well try to fit some consults in while I was there.  And then if I'm still wanting M or T after my Melb consults I still have time to organise some Sydney consults.

I know how you feel about being clueless.  I feel like I spend all my free time on here searching and researching.  I love reading other people's experiences and seeing everyone's results.

Anyway, good luck.  Please keep posting about your progress.  Good to know there's another Tassie girl on here :)

Kate, I chose who to consult with just based on reviews on here and before and after photos.  There are quite a lot in Melbourne that seem to be highly recommended by girls on here, so I've just picked some to get consults with and I'm hoping I connect with one.  It's going to be hard to choose if they're all amazing.  I really like Dr Miroshnik and Tavakoli's results and reviews, but I'm really hoping I like a Melbourne surgeon just as much as it would be way easier to get my BA in Melb.  I'm probably only looking to get the op done mid- to late- next year, but I already had a trip planned to Melb in Feb, so I thought I might as well try to fit some consults in while I was there.  And then if I'm still wanting M or T after my Melb consults I still have time to organise some Sydney consults.

I know how you feel about being clueless.  I feel like I spend all my free time on here searching and researching.  I love reading other people's experiences and seeing everyone's results.

Anyway, good luck.  Please keep posting about your progress.  Good to know there's another Tassie girl on here :)

I was choosing out of 3 different Sydney surgeons and I chose Dr Tavakoli.. he is known for how amazing he is at breast surgery and my friends have had breast augmentation with him and they all look amazing. He has chosen very natural looking implants for me too which I am so happy about because I was nervous I was going to go too big or look augmented.

But I'm all booked for December so I cant wait :)

Let us know how you go!