Sign in to follow this  
overthinkingit

Post op bar sizing and brand recommendation

Morning ladies, 

i know I don't need to but I'm thinking about buying some extra bras and am wondering about sizing. Those of you who bought extra post op bras before your op how did you go about working out sizing? Should I just buy based on the size I would like to be? 

And are there any brands or styles that you have found to be more comfortable? 

I had one at home already that I had previously ,and I wore that up until day 3, when I got home I looked at my boobs and figured out what size I needed :) but if unsure ask your surgeon after surgery what size he thinks you will be /or should get , that way you can order online and get it delivered whilst you recovering , if still unsure on zodee you can get deals for 2 or more bras and you can return them if you think it won't fit , when I got my Anna bras I swore they wouldn't fit I got both in small ,I opened it and looked and thought il keep one bagged so I can return it (even give you a returns label free) after I washed it i out it on and it was perfect ,but I could of swapped the other for a medium and later on when swelling went down i couod still use small ! That's how I made sense of it ,they are super stretchy ,if your a small now get the same size as there's no cup size just band :) 

I had one at home already that I had previously ,and I wore that up until day 3, when I got home I looked at my boobs and figured out what size I needed :) but if unsure ask your surgeon after surgery what size he thinks you will be /or should get , that way you can order online and get it delivered whilst you recovering , if still unsure on zodee you can get deals for 2 or more bras and you can return them if you think it won't fit , when I got my Anna bras I swore they wouldn't fit I got both in small ,I opened it and looked and thought il keep one bagged so I can return it (even give you a returns label free) after I washed it i out it on and it was perfect ,but I could of swapped the other for a medium and later on when swelling went down i couod still use small ! That's how I made sense of it ,they are super stretchy ,if your a small now get the same size as there's no cup size just band :) 

Thank you! I am pretty sure my surgeon gives me two, so I really don't need to rush and order more now I guess. I think I have just hit that freak out stage where I want to be organised. 

Lol it's okay ! You will have plenty of time in recovery ! I know I got bored day 3 ,,,,I loathe not being able to do things for myself ,so I ordered and received next day actually dat after as I have a terrible postage address (all my deliveries express come a day late ) but how good is online shopping 

recovery could be interesting, we are staying in sydney for 48hours post op then we have 4 hour drive home. Hubby will be here that first night we are home then he heads away for work for the week so I will be on my own with the 3 kids from day 3.The kids are pretty self sufficient, my horses on the other hand will pose all sorts of issues.