Sign in to follow this  
barbalicious40

confirmed im having Dr Richardson 5 weeks from today ☺ im uncertain about sizing if too big ?

Sounds like a perfect size, I am bigger than u 165cm and 52kg with 265cc and wear a 10 c I would have loved 330 or 360 if they would have fit my BWD is only 11cm, no one can tell I have had a BA

i was a small A prior to BA

Edited by rattlie

I had Dr  Richardson and went 360cc. I am taller than you and heavier but have same BWD and started at size of about your smaller breast. I said a wanted to be a "full C". I'm wearing a 10DD but don't look it. I think I look about the full C I wanted to be so if you want to look like a D I definitely don't think going too big. 

Hey ladies ..im pretty stoked to be having phil do my BA ..at the consult i decided iwanted a D cup .. so 330/360cc was decided ..i am 50kgs and 160cms so im quite a small build .. anyone else with similar stats and went this size? Im currently at A small B cup bw is 12 

So excited ☺☺

Hey Barb 😊 I'm booked for surgery with Dr Richardson two days before you! Not long to go now. Are you going back for a second consult soon? I'm different stats to you but I'm sure he will be spot on with the size for you. 😄