Spottydog

A good iinjector + Radiesse = happy me !!

Long time surgery junkie, I went to my regular pusher - Dr Choc  (that should read 'Injector"..lol) for a fill top up.

i'd noticed the left side of my face appeared to be looking slight out compared to my  'nicer' looking right side. (I like ''symmetry')

Choc agreed and recommended a unit of Radiesse (a product which is new to me)....Historically I've had either Voluma or fat transfers to the face (fat transfers were really poor value and results for me)

Anyhow two weeks later, I'm feeling VERY pleased with the re balanced look.

Trick is a good product AND a good injector..........

Spottydog

Glad you got a good result. Somethingto know about radiesse is that it's not a natural product like your juvederms (hyualoronic acid) therefore cannot be dissolved. Also once you have products such as radiesse, sculptra and Aquamid it's not recommended to have a HA filler over the top for a few years so if you want fill to the area you can only have the product in the area (infection risk putting Juvederm over a semi perm filler). I can see the attraction but I would ensure you are fully aware of what you can and can't have in the area once injected :)

Hi Donna,, the bugger didn't say!

I left with the empty box (my hobby is reading the back of packets) and the penny didn't drop on me about this..,,

I appreciate the additional information,,,,

One of my gal palz has Aquamid in her (killer) lips the last 7 years....

spottydog

Edited by Spottydog