Hi girls! 

Just wondering if there are any girls who have had a breast augmentation by Mark Ashton? what look were you after and did you achieve that look? any comments on the experience etc? 

I'm 168cm, 50kg, flat as a pancake 8A cup and hoping for a natural look after ba. I've got my consultation with him this week :-) 

Hi girls! 

Just wondering if there are any girls who have had a breast augmentation by Mark Ashton? what look were you after and did you achieve that look? any comments on the experience etc? 

I'm 168cm, 50kg, flat as a pancake 8A cup and hoping for a natural look after ba. I've got my consultation with him this week :-) 

I haven't had a BA yet, but plan to go with Mark Ashton for a BL and BA. He showed me some photos of natural augmentations when I had my consult and they were beautiful. Just ask him when you go for your consult. He is really lovely. :-)

I haven't had a BA yet, but plan to go with Mark Ashton for a BL and BA. He showed me some photos of natural augmentations when I had my consult and they were beautiful. Just ask him when you go for your consult. He is really lovely. :-)

Oh thanks Mama! He doesn't have many before and afters online so I'm glad to hear he has photos of his work doing natural looking ones. When are you having your surgery?  thanks again for your response :) 

You will love him.. I have my final appointment on Friday morning too! lol I will probably see you there.... his pics are awesome :)

oh awesome! my appointment is at 8.30am, I'll be there looking nervous with my boyfriend haha 

I had my surgery with mark in September. I was totally flat and went with 330HP unders. I'm 8 weeks post and measuring around an 8DD / 10D. Thought Mark was fabulous, very happy with my result. Feel free to pm me for pics x

Thanks! I'll pm you,  im also totally flat so would love to see how he's transformed you :-)