Sign in to follow this  
Sjay

Op on Thursday and anxious about size 😩

Saw my PS yest, bombarded him with questions about the size he's suggested for me - 255cc... I have such little breast tissue he says it's a no go to go bigger :( I don't want big boobs at all I am in the minority prob of wanting smaller implants, however I am concerned it's just going to be too small. I'm having the allergen natrelle410 mf, totally putting my faith in him with this but it's stressing me big time!! I had hoped to have got more towards a 300cc implant, 295cc would be my next option apparently but he says it's a no go 😫 So worried I'm going to pay all this money and still not b happy with them 

Hey Sjay, I just had a look at the difference between your implant (255cc) and mine (280cc) and yours will be slightly less wide (by 0.5cm), Slightly less height (by 0.6cm), but 0.2cm more projection than mine. I had barely any tissue before hand (well very little volume at all after breast-feeding, before that I was about a B cup), so we should be starting from a very similar base - FLAT AS! Take a look at my pics and let me know if there are enough there to get a good idea of the size of mine pre & post op. If you want a C cup, I still think you'll be able to reach that with the full projection (MF) even though they are a little less on the height/width than mine. And realistically 25cc between the two sizes is nothing, so you pretty much would end up with the same result.

BTW, size freak outs are completely normal - I had my fair share 😝

Thanks ittybittyk 😊 It was more width I was hoping for but he said the moderates would be too flat for me?? Are yours anatomicals too or rounds?? What was your bwd? I'm still under what men is so I don't know if I could've gone wider or not??

I had anatomicals - in fact they are the exact same implant as yours, only slightly larger in height & width. Mine are moderates, but because it's a slightly larger implant mine are only 0.2cm less projection than your full projection implants.  I went under the muscle too. So very comparable results 😀. 

Oh and I presume that my breast width is 12cm - he never told me my stats but that's the width of my implants. 

Edited by Ittybittyk

Yes, unders. Just a bit concerned I should be having a wider implant, looking at my notes I think m bwd is 12.5 but my implant is only 11.5 in width, so worried I'm go a have a big gap between my boobs and they need to b wider And bigger 😔

if you have a look through Dr M's facebook page you will find some girls with smaller implants and amazing results. Then you look at others with much bigger implants and think no way the implant cant be that big they don't look big at all.

implant sizing looks so different in every body, if you trust you ps take his advice if you don't it might be worth a second opinion

I agree implants look so different on everyone and whilst it's so good to look at your surgeons pics and compare they are still a reference only as you really really need to look into the band width dimensions ! Im a big believe in stressing this point ! My size implant looks so much bigger on most girls as they have smaller band widths ! While my chest they look smaller and I have more cleavage , make sure if you are wanting to get a pair like someone else's or similar you ask there band width dimensions as height really isn't going to help out that much at all , also how much breaSt tissue they had to begin with ,this way you won't be dissapointed when you make your desion , sjay you picked a perfect size 1cm difference is perfection you will have the best cleavage , any wider you can run into uniboob ,if you still think they too small ,look into going up in profile but keeping the width ,have you looked at a high profile in 11.5 ? 

Yep, as Katewell says, you could go to from the MF (mod height, full projection), so the MX (mod height, extra-full projection). That way you can get more projection but keep the same width. That would take you up to 290cc. 

But if more width rather than more projection is what you're after, you have to be very careful - you could risk getting uniboob if you don't take your PS advice - not worth the risk in my mind.