harmonybear

left is higher? (picture)

So i thought it would be a good idea to take a photo of my boobs when i got out of the shower, but now i have looked at it 1000 times and my left boob looks like it is alot higher? 

I only had my surgery on Monday, but am home alone and having a mini freak out. Lol.

Am i being silly or paranoid?

20151114_182636.jpg

They look awesome! It's the tiniest bit higher but you can't tell at first glance. I personally wouldn't worry too much cause from what I've read they change so much over a whole 12 months? I'm going to be scared to even look at mine when I get them incase I notice that one is slightly different to the other and I would have a freak out moment also haha

@harmonybear I hear you!!!  We do obsess, it's part of the journey!  Honestly, truthfully, you have nothing to worry about. I honestly can't see any asymmetry between your breasts, they look damn well perfect.  :)

But, I have to say, if you do see a difference between them (and I know that you do), please relax.  They can look sooooo different to each other in the first weeks/months as they heal and settle at different rates, but eventually they reach the same point and look wonderful.  So many variables in how and when they settle, just trust in the process and know that they will both reach the same point in the healing process and you will be HAPPY.  xx

Check out my gallery @hamonybear. 

16 days PO and my righty is still higher and more swollen than my lefty. Much more so than yours! It's totally normal, don't stress. My PS said to think of each breast as a separate surgery, often with different recovery rate. There are many posts on here about the same thing and all the girls who are 3+ months PO assure us they do reach the same point as @cathy says.

Thankyou all so much for the reassurance. Part of me was saying "its only early days be patient, they are going to look different", then the other part of me was saying "omg they are different wtf is going on!?!?". Lol.

I think also because everything has been so easy and hassle free so far, i am just waiting for something to go majorly wrong.

If you hadnt mentioned it i wouldnt have noticed and even now i can barely see the difference.  they look great!  It's funny, I'm 27 years old and it wasnt until i took a photo of my boobs the other day (i havent had surgery yet) that i noticed one of mine is a bit bigger and lower than the other! after all these years i never noticed! i think having surgery we're obviously going to be staring at them/taking photos and critiquing them more than we would have our natural boobs and so any slight difference in the two we're more likely to be aware of. 

Same comments as all the girls here, but also keep in mind that photos always seem a little distorted and they seem to make any issues more pronounced. Same as how they make nude boobs with the head cut off much larger than the look in real life.... The difference you have now is so minor that I certainly wouldn't be stressing - maybe you're one of the lucky ones that drop quickly and yours will be looking fabulously dropped & fluffed in no time (and one is just a little more advanced than the other 😉). Hard not to stress, but it's best to keep telling yourself that it will even out. 

I don't think there is much difference at all. I think the way you are standing/posing is making any difference more noticeable. See how one shoulder is much higher than the other? Apart from that you are so early in your recovery! I think it's common for breasts to be a little uneven even a few months after the operation. It can take 6-12 months to get your final results :) they look wonderful this early on, imagine how great they will be in a few months!