Hollymay

Post B/A update

hey girls so I'm 4 days post op now. Feeling really good to be honest. Waking up after surgery was horrible for about 15 minutes but after a good amount of drugs I was fine. Ever since I've just been having panadole and nurophen every couple hours and I feel great. Obviously it's tight and uncomfortable but aside from that I've been moving around fine, I actually went out for dinner last night and did some shopping yesterday!

how long did it take you for the numbness to go away? From my nipple down I have no feeling. Also the bruising and swelling does it take long to go away? 

I ended up going 420 under the muscle and feel like they will be the perfect size can't wait for them to drop and fluff because they feel so hard and high right now. 

Dr Broadhurst is so good at what he does! And the monserret day surgery at gaythorn was amazing everyone was so lovely! 

ill keep you updated as I go as I'm still in the early days xx

1 day post op

image.jpg

So glad to hear all went well. RE bruising and swelling, that can take a couple of weeks to settle. RE the numbness, that can take up to a year for the nerves to regenerate. I found personally that most of the feeling started coming back around 4 months. Be patient - you have had major surgery. It takes time for the body to heal. :)

hey girls so I'm 4 days post op now. Feeling really good to be honest. Waking up after surgery was horrible for about 15 minutes but after a good amount of drugs I was fine. Ever since I've just been having panadole and nurophen every couple hours and I feel great. Obviously it's tight and uncomfortable but aside from that I've been moving around fine, I actually went out for dinner last night and did some shopping yesterday!

how long did it take you for the numbness to go away? From my nipple down I have no feeling. Also the bruising and swelling does it take long to go away? 

I ended up going 420 under the muscle and feel like they will be the perfect size can't wait for them to drop and fluff because they feel so hard and high right now. 

Dr Broadhurst is so good at what he does! And the monserret day surgery at gaythorn was amazing everyone was so lovely! 

ill keep you updated as I go as I'm still in the early days xx

1 day post op

image.jpg

what brand is your bra chick?

Hollymay,

I had mine done the same day as you by Dr Broadhurst at Monserrat.

I am pretty sure you came into recovery after me because I recognise your pajama's!

How funny! My recovery has been so similar to yours also. I have only needed Panadol and Neurophen too. I also got 420cc's!

Hollymay,

I had mine done the same day as you by Dr Broadhurst at Monserrat.

I am pretty sure you came into recovery after me because I recognise your pajama's!

How funny! My recovery has been so similar to yours also. I have only needed Panadol and Neurophen too. I also got 420cc's!

oh that's so funny!! How are you going with recovery and everything? Small world! Xx

Hi Hollymay,

Recovery is really good, much better than anticipated. My swelling peaked yesterday and has begun to subside today so overall I feel less tight.

I have my post op appointment tomorrow.

And yes such a small world - I was one of the girls in the recliner chairs... Not the one that kept nodding off.

How are you going with it all?