naomi49

Post Op Numbness

I'm on POD7 atm and just wondering what everyones experienced were with post op numbness and getting back sensation in breasts and nipples. I get my dressings of tomorrow so not too sure about my nipples but bottom inside quarter/half of my breasts are numb still but top half  have their feeling back 😊

My left nipple Is still numb, as is the lower part of both breasts (between the nipple & the incision). I'm 10.5 weeks post op. 

Like lou, my right nipple was extremely sensitive & painful post op. I still have some days now where they get sore from my bra. Panadol helps me with this issue though. 

I'm 3.5 months post op. My nipples were horribly sensitive to the point of pain for about 4-5 weeks and I'm still numb on the lower half of my breasts, particularly on the right. The nerves have all been stretched so they can take awhile to repair themselves. 

yeah I wasnt sure if I had more than usual, kind of weird but not sure if i'm bothered or find it cool but went into surgery knowing this will happen 😊😊

My left nipple Is still numb, as is the lower part of both breasts (between the nipple & the incision). I'm 10.5 weeks post op. 

Like lou, my right nipple was extremely sensitive & painful post op. I still have some days now where they get sore from my bra. Panadol helps me with this issue though. 

yeah hoping ill have nipple sensation go back to normal however cant tell atm since dressing come of tomorrow, do you find it worse depending on the weather or just general? 

My numbness is slowly decreasing. I still have no feeling in my right nipple but have had tingling in my aerola so sensation is definitely coming back. I'm almost 6 months post op.