love and glitter xo

How is your post op recovery with over the muscle implants??

Hi, I'm only one day post op with overs, so would also like some advice on what to expect. I'm still feeling very sore, the swelling is much better today but can't wait for this hardness to go away! I think everyone's recovery will be different, my surgeon said not to go back to work for two weeks, I asked if I could go back at one week and he hesitantly said yes on very light duties. 

2 weeks tomorrow ! First week was swelling and tightness galore ,second week was agony , I been really suprised how bad this week has been , just has affected the back and ribs , the muscle is still in play it's just sitting directly under it is all , I think we get a better idea of how they are going to look straight away (even though they will still improve ) but in general it's still a hard recovery , I've had unders before and I can't see difference in recovery except for aestheticly and muscles in front not as tight second week but oh man the back and ribs 

Hey love and glitter. I had a really good recovery. I did have a pain pump in situ though from my surgery day being a Wednesday until the Friday. It's like having an epidural but for your chest. I nursed myself after surgery and went back to work day 5 (the Monday) post op taking it very easy. 

Hey love and glitter. I had a really good recovery. I did have a pain pump in situ though from my surgery day being a Wednesday until the Friday. It's like having an epidural but for your chest. I nursed myself after surgery and went back to work day 5 (the Monday) post op taking it very easy. 

wow pain pump ! Did I organize this or your surgeon ? Sounds wonderful 

Hey Katewell. No I didn't organise it with her, it's just something she does. She said not many PS do it. It did cost me around $350 extra but was worth it 😄

I had to carry it around on my shoulder in a daggy bag for 3 days though 😂. Lucky I was hiding at home

Hey Katewell. No I didn't organise it with her, it's just something she does. She said not many PS do it. It did cost me around $350 extra but was worth it 😄

I had to carry it around on my shoulder in a daggy bag for 3 days though 😂. Lucky I was hiding at home

oh I would of paid for that for sure ! I'm still at home lol ! Hopefully this week I get out a bit more , but easily could of his that for sure , what was the pain relief? Morphin?