*New BA*

Consult - Dr Phil Richardson

Hi :)

Im just new to this forum and waiting some advice/feedback. 

Ive had a consult with Dr Kim Harwood for my BA and thought i didn't really need to look any further until i started reading more into the Brazilian implants. So decided another opinion would be good and now have a consult with Dr Richardson in a few weeks. Ive heard all good things so looking forward to it. 

Im wanting a very natural look, about 360cc. 

Just wondering if anyone would like to share your story/before and afters... that would be amazing.

Thanks so much xxx

Hi :)

Im just new to this forum and waiting some advice/feedback. 

Ive had a consult with Dr Kim Harwood for my BA and thought i didn't really need to look any further until i started reading more into the Brazilian implants. So decided another opinion would be good and now have a consult with Dr Richardson in a few weeks. Ive heard all good things so looking forward to it. 

Im wanting a very natural look, about 360cc. 

Just wondering if anyone would like to share your story/before and afters... that would be amazing.

Thanks so much xxx

hey I would definitely go for a second opinion, and Dr Richardson is a fantastic PS. He has a lot of experience and all his outcomes look very natural. He is doing my surgery next month and the whole process has been professional and I have felt confident with him and his staff! ? If you want to see my befores just send me a friend request. X 

I'm a Harwood girl too. Dr Harwood doesn't just do Brazilians he uses nagor too:) and another brand I can't remember the name, and while the Brazilians are banned he uses polytech microthane( that's what I have) I opted for a sticky implant because of my anatomy a round implant wasn't suited and non sticky tear drops have a higher risk of turning. :) 

I'm a Harwood girl too. Dr Harwood doesn't just do Brazilians he uses nagor too:) and another brand I can't remember the name, and while the Brazilians are banned he uses polytech microthane( that's what I have) I opted for a sticky implant because of my anatomy a round implant wasn't suited and non sticky tear drops have a higher risk of turning. :) 

so many things to think about :unsure:

Hey there 

I was booked with harwood for december but changed to richardson due to the fact he was $3000 less and an amazing ps .. i am very happy that i went with my instincts at the last minute ☺☺?

I think once I've had my consult with Richardson i will definitely know my decision :)

I'm 3 weeks post op with Dr Richardson. You can check out my progress pics. I was after a natural look too. I also have some difficult anatomy to work with but they are starting to settle in nicely now. I also consulted with harwood but I'm really happy I chose Richardson. Dr Broadhurst might also be another good one to consult with if you're looking for more opinions.

I'm 3 weeks post op with Dr Richardson. You can check out my progress pics. I was after a natural look too. I also have some difficult anatomy to work with but they are starting to settle in nicely now. I also consulted with harwood but I'm really happy I chose Richardson. Dr Broadhurst might also be another good one to consult with if you're looking for more opinions.

you look great JJ!!! what size and shape did you go? x

hi Hun. 

Do you know what days Richardson operates from the valley? Xx