BA&Rhino

Sizing question advice needed! 460HP

hey ladies, I had my second & final consult today before surgery on 17 Dec. 

At my first consult Dr Richardson said I should go between 475-500HP partial unders to create a full DD+. I am 60kg and 165cm with my breast width measuring 12.5cm. I am pretty lean/small but I have some width to my shoulders as I train regularly. I also did the Vector imaging with both 475cc and 490cc and they weren't too different really. 

Today when I went back he suggested I try the sizers on again and had another look and he said the implants he could get are 460/490/520cc. I tried the sizers on and liked the look of one and he told me 460cc is now the size I should go. 

What do you ladies think? Will that size look good on me and be a nice full DD cup? The numbers don't really worry me too much but I just want to have that big DD look 😉

I think the sizers you try on are technically supposed to account for loss under the muscle (unless you tried on with the actual implants). But I still think there is a difference when I compare pics of me in sizers and then post op. If I were you I would consider going up one size from the one you liked the look of. I did that and am really happy with the size. 

I think the sizers you try on are technically supposed to account for loss under the muscle (unless you tried on with the actual implants). But I still think there is a difference when I compare pics of me in sizers and then post op. If I were you I would consider going up one size from the one you liked the look of. I did that and am really happy with the size. 

At the first consult I only tried on the sizers and this time it was the implants I tried on. I wish I could look at the Vector images one more time. I wonder if they can send them to me? 

I'm in the same predicament as BA&rhino - I have rice in my bra as we speak! Lol

i measured 15.3oz to be equal to 460cc and it looks flipping huuuge. I'm considering just going with 420's, but also concerned what difference dual plane makes to sizing afterwards! It's so exciting, but stressing me out also haha

I'm in the same predicament as BA&rhino - I have rice in my bra as we speak! Lol

i measured 15.3oz to be equal to 460cc and it looks flipping huuuge. I'm considering just going with 420's, but also concerned what difference dual plane makes to sizing afterwards! It's so exciting, but stressing me out also haha

I might try this too! I know.. So stressful lol. 

I'm fairly similar in size, 169cm and 60kg with a 12cm width. I went from 12AA to 10DD with 325cc but I only look about a C cup. If you WANT a DD look (keeping in mind a DD is different depending on your band size) then you'll probably want bigger. 

Here is is me about 13 weeks post op. they are still a bit high and tight :) Second photo is 7 weeks. They've turned out the perfect size for me. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by imperfectly_lou