simonnelaura

Affordable lift and augmentation in Australia?

Hi girls,

I've been told by three surgeons that I'll need a lift when getting a BA, however it seems so much more expensive than going overseas. 

I know the procedure is very involved and takes some time but I don't think I'll be able to afford roughly $14,000 for what I could get for half the price in Thailand.

Can anyone recommend somewhere within Australia that are more affordable please?

Thank you x

I went with Dr Dona in Sydney, I paid $10,000 for implant revision & a donut lift on one side.

I had to pay extra to order implants in cause of the size, otherwise it was going to be cheaper :)

Don't know what he charges for a full lift + implants but his prices are pretty decent..

Hi girls,

I've been told by three surgeons that I'll need a lift when getting a BA, however it seems so much more expensive than going overseas. 

I know the procedure is very involved and takes some time but I don't think I'll be able to afford roughly $14,000 for what I could get for half the price in Thailand.

Can anyone recommend somewhere within Australia that are more affordable please?

Thank you x

I am not sure about Australia, but one thing I am sure off is, do not go to Thailand. The chances of them messing up your surgery with half the price will not be worth it. 

I am not sure about Australia, but one thing I am sure off is, do not go to Thailand. The chances of them messing up your surgery with half the price will not be worth it. 

what do you base this information on? Sure there are some hacks but chosen well their are surgeons better and more qualified then the ones here. So please enlighten me on this 'chance of being messed up'? 

Have a look at Richard bloom in Melbourne - I had a friend who went through him and I believe he is around the $10K mark then you should be eligible for a Medicare rebate and if you have private health (I don't) I know you can get some of the cost covered 

I'm booked with Phil Richardson and I'm looking at about $13.5k for a full anchor lift and augmentation. That's before my PHI and Medicare refunds of about $1.5k (I qualify for that on the lift because I breastfed my children). 

There is no higher risk, here nor there. I've read on a few forums about a number of Australian surgeons who have botched their patients and are still practicing. Free to hack whoever will pay them.

I'm very happy and excited to be having my ba+bl in Bangkok early next year and look forward to sharing my REAL story, when I get back. I'm spending 10.5k all up with a flyback, accommodation cover, and surgery guarantee if I need revision surgery.

Sorry if I sound abrupt, just throwing my thoughts in ☺

$8000 thailand implants and full t lift ...dont look messed up to me ;)

DSC_0705.JPG

hi natty 

you have lovely results! What size were you before surgery? I'm also going with piac in 4 weeks. 

Do you have any before pics? And what did you use for scar treatment? 

Sorry for all the questions! I hope mine turn out like yours 

hi natty 

you have lovely results! What size were you before surgery? I'm also going with piac in 4 weeks. 

Do you have any before pics? And what did you use for scar treatment? 

Sorry for all the questions! I hope mine turn out

Hi..i have lots of pics in my albums .

This time around i got 400cc hp dual plane ...i was a natural c cup, my first ba took me to a dd ..im now still a dd with this one.

Piac will give you scar gel, once thats gone they said to move onto bio oil 

Piac is a great place to have surgery.im back there in april for more