Help! Pain!

L

It's not good :( it puts pressure on your lungs  im not sure if that's just how it feels though as I usually wait till im at the anxiety part and the deep inhales and I run myself to the Chiro ,could try a Valium to help with the muscle as it goes Spazzy to compensate and it just feels so horrible ,,,im getting anxious now just remembering ?

I also had similar pain which was rib issues post op and mine was a pinched nerve. It was the most agony I've ever been in and ended up seeing a chiro after 3 weeks of not knowing what to do, my gp just kept telling me to "rest" and take transfix, I had multiple scans and blood test. It worked wonders once I went to the chiro.

Actually chiros only do about half the training general practitioners do (5yrs vs 10), and the cutoff scores to be accepted into uni for chiropractic degrees (applied sciences/health sciences degrees) are much much lower. so it pays to choose your chiros carefully! I used to swear by chiropractors but now will only use a physio after much lecturing from my medicine friends! 

Actually chiros only do about half the training general practitioners do (5yrs vs 10), and the cutoff scores to be accepted into uni for chiropractic degrees (applied sciences/health sciences degrees) are much much lower. so it pays to choose your chiros carefully! I used to swear by chiropractors but now will only use a physio after much lecturing from my medicine friends! 

I'm the same... And seeing some cerebral aneurysms after neck manipulation... No thanks 

Sorry to hear your pain is back L. If I were you I'd call your surgeon's office in the morning and see what they say. If you're unsatisfied with their response then go to a GP. If they think it's nothing serious and just muscle/nerve pain then I'd go to a physio for some stretches/massage. You might also like to call Health Direct Australia,  it's a 24hr hotline you can call to speak with a nurse. The number is 1800 022 222. It might put you at ease to speak with someone tonight, any kind of chest pain can be very worrisome especially at night when it's all you can think about! 

I've also always been told that physiotherapy is more science and evidence based than chiro. 

I've also always been told that physiotherapy is more science and evidence based than chiro. 

Oh no :( maybe gp , after reading somw comments maybe il try a physio as i do worry about my neck cracking ,,,when I get that feeling you were describing they usually crack my back very forcefully to put ribs back in ! What did you have done exactly ? 

she just used that little hammer tappy thing and tapped around the area if that makes sense? She did say sometimes after boob ops your ribs could have been slightly damaged during surgery? Although I cant imagine my surgeon cutting into them hahah!!