Sign in to follow this  
Michelle620

After care surgery Brisbane

I was booked in to stay at Fern Cottage, Brisbane after my surgery on Friday, they collect you from hospital and you stay at their rooms for the night. They booked me in the wrong night and now they have no vacancies for the Friday of my op. No-one can come with me so I have no-one to discharge me. Does anyone know of any places that offer the service to pick you up with accommodation as well. Even The hospital won't let me have surgery unless I have someone to collect me and stay with me for the first night. I don't want to cancel my surgery. Please help!

Hi there, what time is your surgery on Friday? If you can't find anything else, I live in Ipswich & have a spare room you could use for the night. If your surgery is in the afternoon, I might be able to pick you up from the hospital also. I know it'd be weird to stay with a stranger, But it's a last minute option for you if you can't work anything else out.

Thanks AlanaJ, that is nice of you to offer. I probably need to stay somewhere closer to the motel I need to get to on Saturday. I probably would feel a bit anxious staying with someone i don't know lol Thanks for offering though, you are a gem :)