Abevemi

Best Sports Bra??

Pre BA I lived in XS LJ Crops.  They were pretty, comfy, and supportive of my empty sacks.  

POST BA I am at a total loss.  I have a Bonds Sports bra that offers as much support as a normal everyday bra.  Today I got delivered the Panache Sports Bra, and whilst its ok, my breasts still bounce a little.

I run and do HIIT workouts, so want a really supportive bra - in the league of "the girls dont move a mm" - what bra do you wear, love and recommend for the newly big busted woman (I am a 10F)??

There was a thread on this last week which you might be able to dig up. I haven't tried the Panache yet but I am wearing a new style Berlei one which has only recently come out that has underwire and is super tight. For safety, I then put a tight crop over the top. I'm keen to try the Moving Comfort ones because I hear they are the best. 

There was a blog post on this site recently about a place that does custom fitting in Melbourne, I think it was called She Science. 

I went a bit nuts shopping post BA and have a lulu Ta Ta Tamer, moving comfort Juno, panache and VS incredible front close and Vs knockout front close.  All of them are recommended for high impact which I do a lot of. 

I like all of them but I do prefer the panache and VS ones the most. I'm not sure if the VS sizing goes up enough for you though. The moving comfort Juno is also really good, I just find it a bit hard to put on due to my shoulder flexibility at the moment but it is really supportive and probably more coverage so might lock them down a bit more for you?? The Ta Ta tamer is good but I just don't find it as supportive as all the others so tend to wear it for lower impact exercise.