mumO5

My TT with Dr Boonchai

mum05, while you will still be seeing dr Boonchai, can you ask him what is happening next year, that the hospital is not making any appointments with him? I contacted hospital today, and they say he doesn't know his plans, what sounds very scatchy... I would love to book a tt with him next year! May be he could advise a way to contact him? Thank you!

I actually booked for March and now they're are saying he won't do mine either.... I'm seriously annoyed considering I had already booked... Not sure what the go is or who to book instead 

good luck with healing

thankyou

mum05, while you will still be seeing dr Boonchai, can you ask him what is happening next year, that the hospital is not making any appointments with him? I contacted hospital today, and they say he doesn't know his plans, what sounds very scatchy... I would love to book a tt with him next year! May be he could advise a way to contact him? Thank you!

I will be seeing him on Tues and I can telol you he is in Bangkok a lot as that's where his family are but he is taking further studies ....but I will ask if there is another way of contact for him ok ....

He is a great surgeon but isn't he ...I love him ...

Mumo5

I actually booked for March and now they're are saying he won't do mine either.... I'm seriously annoyed considering I had already booked... Not sure what the go is or who to book instead 

mumymia I know he is doing further studies and not in Phuket a lot now ....DR Rushapol is a good surgeon as a matter of fact they are all well regarded also I think early next year there will be 15 Plastic Surgeons at PIAC as Bangkok hospital and piac are merging ....don't be to upset y I u will pick another great surgeon ...

MumO5

Just letting you all know that I have had my TT  with Dr Boonchai on Monday and from what I can see I'm really happy with ...although I have a lot of bruising from the lipo it doesn't look good at all ...

I'm surprised the with the pain I was expecting more pain lol...

How are you feeling now?? I have been following your journey closely as I am also having TT next week. 

Hi MrsO 

How are you ? 

I am doing OK getting there anyway still hunched over a bit ....A few restless nights sleep as I love sleeping on my side and when I roll sometimes not always there is a little but of pain ....

Still a little swollen but feeling better day by day I'm loving it .....

And very happy with what I can see at the moment ...

Goodluck with your surgery and recovery I will check back next week how you went ...who is your surgeon? 

mumO5

Hi MrsO 

How are you ? 

I am doing OK getting there anyway still hunched over a bit ....A few restless nights sleep as I love sleeping on my side and when I roll sometimes not always there is a little but of pain ....

Still a little swollen but feeling better day by day I'm loving it .....

And very happy with what I can see at the moment ...

Goodluck with your surgery and recovery I will check back next week how you went ...who is your surgeon? 

mumO5

Getting it done in Sydney (not o/s) with Dr Hunt!