Joadster

Booked in, now can't sleep lol.

Well I finally bit the bullet snd am booked in with Dr Miroshnik on January 12th. After reading his reviews and chatting with him, I'm more excited than ever. Having trouble sleeping now. Wondering what they will look like. Do people even notice. Dealing with the haters, fear of cc, fear of them making me look fat lol, excitement of being able to wear dresses, looking more feminine, is this the right choice!!! Aaaaaaargh! Lol. I'll be flying to Sydney and staying for a week hoping I'm not going to be bed bound. I'd like to do some sight seeing but have no idea how much pain I'm going to be in. Wondering if I can just wear singlets or do I need button up shirts etc. going to be hot down there. Well, I'm glad to get all that off my flat chest lol. 

hahaha you aren't alone! I remember thinking all of that.

seemed like time went so slow between booking my initial consult and the appointment day but then once I booked a date the time has gone so fast. My surgery is next Thursday I feel like I am running out of time to get everything done around here and am now freaking out about not being organised

Your not alone my surgery is 9.30 today and im still so unsure of size and final look :unsure: im trying to tell myself the surgeon is well experience and knows my desired look lol 

Somewere between 400 450cc and mod or high profile... just a few uncertainties haha 

Well I finally bit the bullet snd am booked in with Dr Miroshnik on January 12th. After reading his reviews and chatting with him, I'm more excited than ever. Having trouble sleeping now. Wondering what they will look like. Do people even notice. Dealing with the haters, fear of cc, fear of them making me look fat lol, excitement of being able to wear dresses, looking more feminine, is this the right choice!!! Aaaaaaargh! Lol. I'll be flying to Sydney and staying for a week hoping I'm not going to be bed bound. I'd like to do some sight seeing but have no idea how much pain I'm going to be in. Wondering if I can just wear singlets or do I need button up shirts etc. going to be hot down there. Well, I'm glad to get all that off my flat chest lol. 

This is me too. I am booked in for February and am now driving myself crazy with all these questions.....and then excitement. Hope time goes quickly. Lol

Good luck toady @fresh6

Edited by Mama needs boobs again

i know, its all the anticipation that is the killer! But honestly, it will be the best thing you have ever done for yourself.

some people will notice, some wont. The ones who do notice may not say anything. But underneath clothes they may not look that different, until you put on certain out fits and then BAM theyre right in your face. Lol.

try not to overthink it all which is hard because i know how exciting it is. You are sort of lucky in a way you have christmas inbetween, so once chrissy is over and done with it will pretty much be surgery time! 

Not one person has noticed mine and I've specifically avoided telling anyone anything (other than my partner and my 2 closest girlfriends who all understood). But I got a modest 280cc and I wore heavily padded bras before hand. 

If you have a good recovery you should be able to get out for a little sight seeing, but you will tire easily and get achy towards the end of each day. 

I would recommend any top/dress that you can step into and pull up - it was really hard to get stuff over my head (still is at 3 weeks PO). 

The time between now and your surgery will go quickly - good luck and I hope it all goes well. 

Thank you so much everyone!! I'm so sorry I didn't reply to your wonderful messages. I couldn't get the message box to activate! Wow Overthinkinit!! Four more days!! You must be so excited! I wish you all the best!

Wow fresh6!!! How are you? What size did you end up choosing? Hope you're very happy and are recovering well :-) 

Thank you Boobaliscious Melb <3

Hahaha Mumma lol. These thoughts are a  killer lol. So excited now! I was looking forward to Christmas and then off to the Woodford Folk Festival, but now I just wanna skip all that and get straight to surgery hahaha.

Hi Harmony :-) hahaha The excitement definitely is the killer hahaha. Thanks so much for your encouragement and I can't wait for that BAM moment hahahaha. I cracked up when I read that lol.

Hi itty .. I hope that is how it will be with me. I have only told a few closest friends too and my partner is more excited than me haha. Thanks for the heads up about tiring easy. I will definitely minimise the big plans I'm making hahaha. 

Hi Fresh!! So glad to hear you're very happy!! That's so awesome. Hope the soreness is getting less by the day. Looking forward to reading your recovery. 

I have mine booked with him for 21st Jan. Eeeekkk i have all the same worries as you. Let me know how the pre op consult goes.