Hi! I had septoplasty in 2012 and had a revision this year. My nose is still crooked and points to the left but the whole left side of my face sits higher. I don't think the bone is crooked, but the left nostril sits higher, making it look crooked. Could I get injections in the left side to "relax" my face? I would also like to get the top lip done as it's lost a lot of it's fullness. Can you recommend anyone in Melb that won't cost an arm and a leg?  Also wondering if I can get steroid injections in the left side of my nose as there seems to be quite a bit of scar tissue... Does anyone know if Greensmith does all this? Thanks :) 

Going by your description unfortunately no this isn't possible. You can inject a small dose of Botox into the depressor septi muscle but this is for down turned noses. You can have dermal filler into the nose to help straighten it out but without seeing a picture I'm not sure if this would be possible.  If you were to get this done only ever go to a cosmetic physician as the nose is highly vascular and the risks a lot higher.  

Dr Peter Callan in Geelong is a Plastic Surgeon and trainer for Allergan, and is an expert in Botox and Juvederm. He would be able to discuss your specific options for non-surgical improvement of your nose, after previous surgical change. Totally agree with Donatella re seeing an expert, but Plastic surgeon rather that cosmetic physician. Cosmetic physicians do not necessarily have any additional training or qualifications than a GP, although many do. There is a higher risk of adverse events for non-surgical fillers after nasal surgery due to scar tissue or anatomical changes, so seeing an expert in this area is very important to get the best results and maximum safety.