BL & BA DR Veerawat phuket very happy

Manager1

Just thought i like to share my view with having my breast lift and BA in phuket i am nine days post op and couldnt be more happier with my results and the service i recieved from phuket international hospital.  I started off with a deflated B i have attached pictures.  From having my son and losing 30kg my breasts became very saggy i was spectacle of having surgery abroad but with the great reviews i seen i decided to go for it i booked through the hospital directly and booked my accommodation and flights myself.  I was picked up from the airport with no problems was given a info pack regarding my procedure for the following day and taken to my hotel and picked up the next day for my procedure.  My consulation with Dr V was very informative telling me pros and cons and then measured me up and given his reccomendation what would suit my body type we decided over the muscle vertical lift with 430cc teardrop HP over the muscle implant all went well had bloods done xray and then down to surgery the nurses are lovely and gentle and couldn't do enough for you my pain was minimal i stoped pain meds after 3 days.  I went for my follow up yesterday doctor very happy healing very well the scaring is so neat and tidy and will be back for my follow up monday then fly home ☺☺

received_917472225006449.jpeg

Edited by Manager1
missed info

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought i like to share my view with having my breast lift and BA in phuket i am nine days post op and couldnt be more happier with my results and the service i recieved from phuket international hospital.  I started off with a deflated B i have attached pictures.  From having my son and losing 30kg my breasts became very saggy i was spectacle of having surgery abroad but with the great reviews i seen i decided to go for it i booked through the hospital directly and booked my accommodation and flights myself.  I was picked up from the airport with no problems was given a info pack regarding my procedure for the following day and taken to my hotel and picked up the next day for my procedure.  My consulation with Dr V was very informative telling me pros and cons and then measured me up and given his reccomendation what would suit my body type we decided over the muscle vertical lift with 430cc teardrop HP over the muscle implant all went well had bloods done xray and then down to surgery the nurses are lovely and gentle and couldn't do enough for you my pain was minimal i stoped pain meds after 3 days.  I went for my follow up yesterday doctor very happy healing very well the scaring is so neat and tidy and will be back for my follow up monday then fly home ☺☺

received_917472225006449.jpeg

they look amazing, how did you go about booking everything yourself?

& if you dont mind could i please see a recent photo of them?

Thank you there is other pics in the gallery let me know if you cannot see them I will send to you I am 3 weeks post op I get to remove my tape tomorrow :)  everything was straight forward I emailed the hospital sent pics got my evaluation back booked my own flights and accommodation stayed at the senses resort which is beautiful. I got picked up from airport and to all my appointments and taken back to Airport I went on my own had no problems atall  :)  

Could i please have the email address you used to speak to the hospital?

Also I cannot see any other photos.. I am looking at traveling sometime next year but very nervous about the end result.

Hi Keishad I added you to the gallery see if that worked :) make your enquiry through there website http://www.plastic-surgery-phuket.com/ please don't be nervous they are fantastic surgeons

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...