Cat

Rhinoplasty in combination with other procedures?

Hi all! I was wondering whether anyone could share their experiences/what they know about having multiple procedures done at once? I know it can be done, but I'm finding it very hard to find any information about this.

I am in the very early stages of planning out my surgery. I've long been interested in cheek implants as I naturally have a very hollow face. (I'm not interested in fillers - I'm after a more permanent and less variable solution). I've also never been happy with my nose - it has a nice structure to it but the tip is just a little too bulbous for my liking. I'm also wondering whether a BA could be done at the same time as these procedures, from a purely cost-minimising perspective. This is not something that is overly important to me but it would be a huge bonus!

Anyone with their own experiences? Surgeon recommendations?

Hi all! I was wondering whether anyone could share their experiences/what they know about having multiple procedures done at once? I know it can be done, but I'm finding it very hard to find any information about this.

I am in the very early stages of planning out my surgery. I've long been interested in cheek implants as I naturally have a very hollow face. (I'm not interested in fillers - I'm after a more permanent and less variable solution). I've also never been happy with my nose - it has a nice structure to it but the tip is just a little too bulbous for my liking. I'm also wondering whether a BA could be done at the same time as these procedures, from a purely cost-minimising perspective. This is not something that is overly important to me but it would be a huge bonus!

Anyone with their own experiences? Surgeon recommendations?

Hi Cat yes you can have multiple surgeries at one time! I'm having a BA and Rhino. Just ask your surgeons office. It's safe and better to recover one time then go under on two seperate occasions. 

I had the two procedures done about two months ago. It has been a hard recovery for me, but after all the swelling and bruising has subsided, I am loving the results. I love how my eyes look more rejuvenated today, and how my nose is more defined. Shout out to dr. andrew kim of advance cosmetic surgery. the pain was something, but i was able manageable. i took a two week leave from work to give me enough time to heal and look normal again!

There is no problem in doing both surgeries together. Many people are considering other cosmetic procedures along with rhinoplasty surgery. I had done rhinoplasty surgery from a clinic in Toronto and I have seen my surgeon Dr. Philip Solomon performing facelift surgery along with rhinoplasty. I don't know about the recovery period but I think it will be tough as you will be doing 2 procedures. I'm not sure about it, it's better to consult with a surgeon who is specialized in both rhinoplasty and BA surgery.