Hooray!! I did it!! How was everyones post op? (pic included)

What I learned out of this whole process: WHY WAS I SO NERVOUS!?!? 

The tightness across my chest is the worst feeling in the whole entire world :( other than that absolutely no issues

How was everyone's post op? Does anyone have tips?? 

I went with 325cc over the muscle placement :) thought it'd be massive on my tiny frame but it looks juuust right!:wub:

IMG_20151120_161707.jpg

I can't rest I feel like they hurt when I lay down :'( and ive never slept on my back before or sitting up :'( :'( I got my parents to pick the cat up and put her on my bed (feel so sad I can't hold her) so she can be my therapeutic pain reliever lol

And thanks girlies!! All means a lot:wub:

Oh that's so hilarious @Katewell & @love and glitter xo! My cat usually barely wants to know me, but didn't leave my side until day 3 - then went back to ignoring me. He's such a prick - he'll scratch the carpet in your bedroom in the wee hours of the morning when he's bored and all sorts of annoying things. Lucky he has his smoochy moments!

Yayy for boobs with Rahdon! Well done hun!! They look so good already. Richard is amazing.

Omg your kitties are soo adorable!!!! Both their faces ?I need to get a cat to dress up, so cute! In the meantime I will keep watching The Bachelor with my babe ?

image.jpg

Edited by JennaB89