Bad day for new Boobs

biancaj

So today sucked. First thing this morning I tripped up the stairs at the train station trying to rush for the train. I dropped all my stuff grazed my right knee on the stair and kneed my left breast with my left knee. Hurt for about 5 mins and then was ok... Thought maybe I didn't hit it too hard but just jolted them. 

Then this arvo I had to pick up a delivery for work from Toll and they wouldn't help me load the boxes into the car so I had to do it. Felt like I was doing a deadlift and pulled in the middle of my chest. 

Got home had a shower and my left incision was burning. Iced it for 20 and now my left breast feels tight and maybe swollen.

Has anyone knocked or hurt their new boobs early on? Don't know if I should get it checked out. I'm day 11 

What a shite day. I hope you're feeling better. 

Im pretty sure my nurse told me at my 3 week appt that a bump or 2 wouldn't hurt my boobs at that point. But I still wasn't able to lift heavy stuff, so yeah, I'd get it checked out. Sorry biancaj. 

And ladies, I PROMISE you that if you tell a guy you've had your boobs done & need help with ANYTHING, they will fall over themselves to help you. Use your new girls to your advantage!!!!

What a shite day. I hope you're feeling better. 

Im pretty sure my nurse told me at my 3 week appt that a bump or 2 wouldn't hurt my boobs at that point. But I still wasn't able to lift heavy stuff, so yeah, I'd get it checked out. Sorry biancaj. 

And ladies, I PROMISE you that if you tell a guy you've had your boobs done & need help with ANYTHING, they will fall over themselves to help you. Use your new girls to your advantage!!!!

hahaha excluding husbands lol he's over it