When will they start to change? Will they get bigger or smaller?!

Sjay

I know I'm being super impatient as I'm only pod 2 but just wondered when people started noticing any changes, like when they stopped being so hard and uncomfortable?? Also do they tend to get smaller from now on or is it possible for them to lol bigger? Mine are only small implants anyway and id love them to get bigger!! 

Everyone gives different answers to this topic, simply because it's different on everyone.

for my first BA, they got significantly bigger after they dropped. Well, they were so long that when they dropped & were rounded they seemed bigger.

second BA, after my swelling went, so did my boobs ?

I've experienced both theory's, so who knows :p 

Hang in there Sjay. The changes will start soon enough. Our bodies have been through a traumatic time and they need to heal. 

Did you manage to sleep ok last night? I've found that having an antihistamine with the tramafol makes it more comfortable and less itchy. The biggest issue I have with the tramafol is the headache that comes with it. 

Do you have much swelling? I've pretty much tuned into a giant elephant and even my thighs have grown by 2cms since yesterday. 

Sjay - def take photos and store them away if you dont want to look at them just yet. Even if you hate they way they look right now, take photos from every angle. Because next week at this same time they are going look alot diff. I felt a def change (not a big one but a change nonetheless) mon/tues this week so i was about 11/12 days post op where i woke up and my boobs didnt feel like rocks on my chest. And I sat up and i could feel they were a little lower and slightly softer when i poked them at the top. Im excited to see what new changes they will go through by next week. And i especially love comparing my now photos with my freshly post op ones. 

Omg the bloating!! We had this chat on my breast implants facebook group about the post op bloating and i posted this pic which sums up exactly how i felt i looked after my op lol the coffee alien from men in black

Screenshot_2015-11-09-16-05-48-1.png

For me it was maybe day 5 when they got a bit more comfortable and I could get out of bed more easily and wash my own hair and they stopped feeling super tight all the time (except in the mornings). By days 8-10 the tight feeling in the morning had nearly gone, and my swelling had gone away. I feel like I lost maybe 20% of my volume when the swelling went down though :-( i'm now day 16 and am quite comfortable and don't have torpedo boobs anymore. Looking forward to them dropping and fluffing and I hope I get more volume in the lower pole! And more sideboob :)

I hope they get bigger - had surgery yesterday and the nurse just came and fitted me with a post op bra - Small A/B WTF?!? 

I know it's just a number but I wanted to get to a C/D cup, feeling a bit sad now.

did you go under ? You will have to get a bigger bra in a couple of weeks @Sjay is in Same boat as you they will change its very early days 

did you go under ? You will have to get a bigger bra in a couple of weeks @Sjay is in Same boat as you they will change its very early days 

Yes I had dual plane 385cc textured rounds. The poor nurse, I was saying 'ummmm A/B cup?!?' in horror. She said that these bras aren't a good indication, but I think she just wanted to get away from me as she could tell I was a bit upset.

Yes I had dual plane 385cc textured rounds. The poor nurse, I was saying 'ummmm A/B cup?!?' in horror. She said that these bras aren't a good indication, but I think she just wanted to get away from me as she could tell I was a bit upset.

I can't imagine anyone being an A or B cup after 385cc unless you're a large band size. I wouldn't take any notice of sizing of post op bras lovely :)