Had BA today!

LisiR

Had my BA this morning with Dr Kailis in Perth. What a great experience! Staff at hospital were awesome and Dr K is such a down to earth guy- we were chatting away when anaethetist did his thing and next thing I'm in recovery. 

Been home for 4 hrs now and feeling sore but pretty good. Keeping up with Endone and panadol and saving Tremadol for before bed as I've heard it can send you a bit loopy!

Gonna have peek at my new additions soon- so swollen but seem to have good shape. 

Sounds great april6420! ?

Congratulationson the new twins , hope your recovery is smooth . Would love to see some photos as we have similar bodies . 

Will do Dani b ? 

Congrats LisiR, I had my BA today too! Sending you a FR so we can compare recoveries ?

Sounds great april6420. I'm in a heap of pain right now but just had some tremadol so hoping to get some rest 

Oh no, hope you feel better soon. I was so sick yesterday, vomited whenever I got up to go to the loo, I think I reacted to whatever pain meds I was given in surgery. Have managed so far on just Panadol since coming back from theatre so hopefully I can just stick with taking that. 

Oh no, hope you feel better soon. I was so sick yesterday, vomited whenever I got up to go to the loo, I think I reacted to whatever pain meds I was given in surgery. Have managed so far on just Panadol since coming back from theatre so hopefully I can just stick with taking that. 

Oh you poor luv! I've been feeling pretty good luckily. Taking all my meds without dramas but didn't sleep much last night. Having lots of cat naps today and hoping to get some more zzzz's tonight. Will be good tomorrow when kids r at school and I can rest without having them wanting me to do do stuff with them!

Hope you are feeling better ?

Oh that's good that you get a little break! How are you going with sleeping? I'm usually a belly/side sleeper. I think I'll find it hard getting to sleep on my back ?

I'm usually a side sleeper too so adjusting to back sleeping is hard. Last 2 nights I've been propped up on pillows and using a travel neck pillow so I'm more comfortable. I'm hoping to be able to sleep flat in next couple of days but am just worried I wont be able to get up if hubby's not home! Makes u realize that u use ur pecs for everything!

When's ur op hun?