Hindsight: Bigger, small or same size

Hindsight: Bigger, smaller or just right  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have gone bigger, smaller or the same size implant?

• Bigger
    • Smaller
    • same size

I have gone back and forth so much since having my BA. I think I started out the year with wanting to upgrade to high profiles in the 500cc range and now i'm leaning more towards a down size to anatomicals. It really depends on my mood but I dont think I would change them until something is wrong with them. 
I will say they annoy the hell out of me when im at the gym thought which is partly why im feeling like a downsize these days

First time round I wanted bigger but had the biggest he could fit in. Second time round, I realised I love the size I had & made sure to get new implants that would maintain my outside dimensions. So now I'm happy with the size. 😊

I have gone back and forth so much since having my BA. I think I started out the year with wanting to upgrade to high profiles in the 500cc range and now i'm leaning more towards a down size to anatomicals. It really depends on my mood but I dont think I would change them until something is wrong with them. 
I will say they annoy the hell out of me when im at the gym thought which is partly why im feeling like a downsize these days

we must be the same person, when I am at the gym they get in the way..

I can't even decide whether I want bigger or the same 😂😂😂😂 so indecisive lol but I do love them and I've only had then 3 weeks still plenty of healing to go as I had a lollipop lift! If anything the lift has made a world of difference 😊