Loverachxoxo

I am currently an F cup and want to stay around that size.... id also be happy with an DD/E. But i also want perky breasts that look great without a bra on. Being a natural F cup gravity has obviously won the battle.. not tooo much but enough for me to be self concious. 

Has anyone had both a reduction and implants?

Or a reduction/lift/implants?

Any info would be so helpful, Surgeons? Cost? I have just started the journey and know very little. 

Im in melbourne but happy to travel interstate. Or even overseas. 

Ty xx

Hey... yep there is a lovely miss who had this done not long ago with Mark Ashton (melb surgeon)... her name is Naomiaa im sure she will reply if she sees this post :) i am booked in with Mark in Jan i am currently a D (i also have asymetry and huge sag after kids) and am getting a reduction on one boob, a lift , aereola reduction and implants and hope to be a full D/DD ... if you go through him you are looking at around 14-15k.. he is an amazing surgeon and he was the only one i felt comfortable with as my case isnt simple, but he was most confident... i had about 4 consults before i made my decision so i would suggest to do that same ... good luck