Mark Ashton - before and after pictures

Bananas123

Hey girls! I'm new to the forum and have been pondering a breast lift with possible implants for some time now and I am ready to take the plunge and book in for a consult and subsequent surgery in the new year! 

I have done A LOT of research and think I will go through Mark Ashton, as I have heard so many great things about him.

I was hoping some of you could share your experiences, pros and cons and direct me to any before and after photos! Or if you think I should take a completely different route and possibly select a different surgeon?

Thanks girls, look forward to hearing from you!

I have spoken with a lot of girls who have gone through Mark and i am now booked with him i Jan, i found him great :) i can give you my full experience after jan 7th lol. I am getting a lift, areola reduction, reduction on one boob and implants... the whole works! i had about 4 consults with surgeons before deciding though and i found him most confident in helping me and i also felt most comfortable with him... good luck!

Hey girls! I'm new to the forum and have been pondering a breast lift with possible implants for some time now and I am ready to take the plunge and book in for a consult and subsequent surgery in the new year! 

I have done A LOT of research and think I will go through Mark Ashton, as I have heard so many great things about him.

I was hoping some of you could share your experiences, pros and cons and direct me to any before and after photos! Or if you think I should take a completely different route and possibly select a different surgeon?

Thanks girls, look forward to hearing from you!

send me a message if you want to discuss mark and get pics etc. I had surgery with Mark in August and I think he is great (for the record)