tenderness 3wk PO?

carli1988

Just wondering if anyone has experienced new tenderness a few weeks post op? I've been feeling great the last week, and then went out Saturday night. I didn't wear a bra and had a little bit of a dance. I accidentally got drunk too lol. Didn't feel sore at all on the night (ive been back at the gym and moving around a fair bit last week) but now I'm worried i might have hurt myself! Righty is sore under my arm pit and down the bottom and is stressing me out! 

You're still early on in your recovery. I had pains & tenderness for the first 5/6 months of my first BA, then they just subsided after that. 

I'm 8 weeks into BA #2, and still experience tenderness. Pretty sure it's all part of the healing process :) 

Being so early on and not wearing your post op bra maybe didn't help. I still can't go anywhere without some kind of support because they instantly feel tender without it. 

Have missed you girl ? 

Sounds pretty normal , i remember going out with friends 4 weeks post op to a local I took of my bra during the night as it hurt and I danced carefully for a bit and the next day I swelled up and hurt bad , eveything is still healing they say up to 3 months until things regenerate some say 6 months x glad you are getting so much accomplished sweets