Dr szalay / TBi / Dr Richardson

Boobs4louise

Hi Been reading lots of posts in here.

I have finally decided to get a BA after thinking about it nearly my whole life. I'm done having kids and time feels right. I have always had really small boobs and now after having kids there is nothing left. 

Any experiences with dr szalay or the breast institute?

I know szalay is a cosmetic surgeon but I liked his before and after the most out of any I have seen and he seems to have a lot of experience.

I'm also going to send some pics off to the breast academy and see what they say.i have consults booked for the next week, I'm very evicted but nervous too.

Does anyone know surgery wait times for these 2 places or direct with phil richardson also?

Ive think the breast institute has a long waiting list from a couple of the posts on here that i have read. But great value i reckon for those needing straight forward BA's. If only i hadnt saggy post breast feeding boobs. 

I went direct through dr richardson as i needed breast lift and implants. No surgery wait time. My first consult was end of sep, and i wanted surgery 1st week of nov and got that no problems :) 

Good luck! Im 18 days post op and loving my new additions :)