Katewell

Most uncomfortable post op bra

just a heads up about the post op bra from big w , whilst very sexy and looks good on it is the most uncomfortable bra I own it feels tight even though I got a 12 and im a 8-10 usually and it cuts in well it feels like it does ,,save your money as i re tried it on today and gah I hate it 

Thanks for the heads up! My BA is on the 19th December so I'm looking into post op bras now! To clarify, are these bras for compression or for ease of putting on / comfort?

I have been told that il wake up in one... Do I get fitted for another at my post op appt, or is it up to me to buy some elsewhere? Anyone have recommendations on ones that are comfy?

:) thanks ladies 

Not sure every surgeon is different ! I had to organize all of mine myself ! This one I just a semi compression more to keep them in place kinda bra it's crap looks hot very ouchy 

Not sure every surgeon is different ! I had to organize all of mine myself ! This one I just a semi compression more to keep them in place kinda bra it's crap looks hot very ouchy 

Thanks for the heads up! My BA is on the 19th December so I'm looking into post op bras now! To clarify, are these bras for compression or for ease of putting on / comfort?

I have been told that il wake up in one... Do I get fitted for another at my post op appt, or is it up to me to buy some elsewhere? Anyone have recommendations on ones that are comfy?

i dont know too much about post op bras but my surgeon supplied me with a carefix bella bra, and i bought an extra one also.

i find them really comfy.and havent had any issues with them whatsoever.

i only have the 2 post op bras, i chose not to buy any more than that because to be honest, i am pretty stingy when it comes to spending money on myself (minus the actual BA surgery lol) and wont wear them too much after the first 6 weeks anyways.

I think each surgeon may be different when it comes to how many they supply and fitting them, etc, so maybe just double check?

I was put in one after I woke up. I also got another the following day at my first post op appointment. I believe most other surgeons give you one bra and you are expected to buy another. I didn't know I would be given two so I also bought a carefix anna which doesn't quite fit yet. 

Thanks for the heads up Katewell! I didn't even think Big W would sell post op bras. They obviously haven't done their research if they're selling something so damn uncomfortable. I would be very interested to see what this bra looks like!