Candace

400cc implants and larger

I was only 10-12A and I just got 450cc HP unders. Do u know what ur btw is? Mine is 13cm which meant that was largest I could go. I am stretched to the max!

I'm not sure yet. I don't have my sizing consult with my surgeon until the day before my surgery (Jan 27th). I would love to be able to get 450cc!! I've got a small size 6 frame so fingers crossed 👌

Hey... I was a saggy deflated 10B to start.... had lollipop lift and 425cc round high profile 12 weeks ago and am now a 10F/12E 😊

Wow, that's really promising!! I think my surgeon wants to use high profile on me too ☺

Crikey!!!! 450's on a size 6 frame.... girl, you gonna be HUGE!!!! I guess if you have the breast width to accommodate over 400 then all good. Mine was 13.5cm. And with a lift I thought 385cc would be my max.... so 425's are a blessing! 😊

I started a 10B and my bwd was slightly under 12cm. I went to the max my doctor would allow. I got 385cc (L) and 415cc (R) high profile unders. I'm only 4 weeks post op today so haven't been measured yet. I would have wanted bigger but he would not do it due to my petite frame and my bwd. I figured I better listen to him as I trust his opinion. 

I see other girls going bigger, but their bwd is bigger than mine and I understand they can due to that. Maybe I'll have another BA in future ;).

I'm a super deflated 8d/10c. Well that's the size I'm wearing but I don't really fill it anymore :( 

Anyway my BWD is just under 12cm and I'm getting 390cc high profile (with a lift).  DrR said he would tell me if I was getting too big for my frame (he said it isn't) and that I will prob end up a DD with them. I'm not after too natural a look. 

Crikey!!!! 450's on a size 6 frame.... girl, you gonna be HUGE!!!! I guess if you have the breast width to accommodate over 400 then all good. Mine was 13.5cm. And with a lift I thought 385cc would be my max.... so 425's are a blessing! 😊

I have 450's on a size 6 frame (was a 10B previously) and they aren't big at all :( 

Has anyone on here started with 10B boobs and been allowed 400cc implants or larger? I know everyone is different but I'm just worried that I won't be able to get them as big as I want.

I'm a size 6-8 & got 400cc overs. They're not that big, no one knows I had them done!! Feel free to add me if you like to see pics :) I had a very wide breast width at 14.5 and my surgeon preferred mod-pluses for me. I was a 10B and I'm now a 10E. Go your max, you won't regret it!! 99% of us wish we went bigger!

Perception is everything! I think @donatella boobs are BIG and awesome but obviously she doesn't think they are that big. What one persons thinks is huge might be totally normal to someone else. Also I have found that the more time I spend on boobie forums looking at pics the more normal big boobs look. 

I'm getting 460hp and im 168cm tall 62kg, when fit 58kg. I'm 28.5inch/73cm under bust. Wear a 10C now. My BWD is 13.5cm, implants I'm getting are 12.7cm width 

Edited by jinx369