Countrygirl94

Intense pain in breasts in the morning?

Hi girls, I've noticed everytime I get up from a sleep I have the most excruciating pain in my breasts and between them to the point where it is difficult to breathe :( 

Is this the dreaded morning boob? And are there any ways to avoid it or reduce its severity? 

Thanks!  Xx

Yep that would be morning boob! Lol.

It will slowly go away and lessen over the next couple of weeks so atleast it doesnt stick around forever.

hahah damn I thought it might be, it really is NOT PLEASANT! As long as it doesn't wake me up at 4:10 every morning I will have to deal with it :p  Thanks for the advise :D 

sleep elevated the flatter u sleep the worse it is x

Thanks rattlie :) I had 2 uber fluffy pillows and a u-shaped pillow so I thought I was all set but when I woke up this morning I had slid down all of them and was pretty much flat! :( I'll need to work out a new plan of attack! 

Yeah it's a total mission trying to get the pillow forte right lol, try a pillow under your knees to stop u sliding down, worked for me needs to be a fairly firm pillow.

i couldn't get along with a travel pillow to support my neck so I rolled up one of my blanket scarves and used that around my neck because my neck got super sore 

Thanks rattlie :) I had 2 uber fluffy pillows and a u-shaped pillow so I thought I was all set but when I woke up this morning I had slid down all of them and was pretty much flat! :( I'll need to work out a new plan of attack! 

do you have a recliner you could sleep in?

i slept on the lounge for a week and a half but instead of a normal back it has heaps of european pillows along it so that was perfect. My second option was a recliner.

do you have a recliner you could sleep in?

i slept on the lounge for a week and a half but instead of a normal back it has heaps of european pillows along it so that was perfect. My second option was a recliner.

I do have a recliner at home and I'm going home tomorrow  (currently at my sister's house) :) So I might give that a whirl :D thank you! Xx

Yeah it's a total mission trying to get the pillow forte right lol, try a pillow under your knees to stop u sliding down, worked for me needs to be a fairly firm pillow.

i couldn't get along with a travel pillow to support my neck so I rolled up one of my blanket scarves and used that around my neck because my neck got super sore 

I love the fact that we are all experiencing the same difficulties and are able to help each other out :D I will try the pillow under my knees tonight, which makes sense because in the hospital bed I gad the knee part elevated - which helped a lot :) Thank you! Xx

Morning boob sucks!!! I put ice on them straight away and that usually helps. I'm only 4 days PO and feeling better each day, just can't wait for the tightness to go away!

ohh thats encouraging that they feel better each day :D I'm only 2 days PO and it is nasty at the moment ;)