Considering BA with Dr Richardson in Brisbane

jellyrose

Hi Girls!

I'm new to this forum so still finding my way around it..

I have been doing a lot of research recently for BA and I came across Dr Phil Richardson in Brisbane. I really liked the look of his work from his website/social media etc.

Is he worth considering? any of you girls had BA done with him? I'm from Sydney so would be flying up if I decide to go with him..

xxxx

Edited by georgiejellybean

Tonnes of girls have gone through him. He's a great surgeon and you can find lots of girls experiences on here :) however, there are a number of very wonderful surgeons in Sydney. If I could have I would have had my surgery in Sydney but neither my partner or close friends could get a week off to accompany me. That's why I stayed in Brisbane.

Thanks for the reply LaurenT! I have researched a fair few sydney surgeons but none of them have impressed me as much as Dr Richardson's before and afters- they look so natural! Although If I coul afford it I would go with Dr Miroshnik in Sydney. Who would your Syd surgeon pick have been if you ended up coming down? Xx 

Hey georgiejellybean ill be 3 weeks post op with dr richardson on thursday, feel free to friend me to view my progress photos :) i do update at least once a week. keep in mind my scars will be uglier than regular BA scars because ive had a lift as well as implants. 

Im loving my results so far. They are ao damn perky! And the staff are lovely. They called last week just to ask how i was going and i appreciated that. 

He is a relaxed guy, not pushy at all. And i found him helpful narrowing down what size i wanted and being realistic with what would suit me. 

I've got a consult with dr richardson in January for a ba abd bl. His work does look great! 

But I'm drawn to Dr Dona in Sydney. Ideally I'd love to have my surgery done by him but when I factor in flights and accom its getting expensive!

I'm having a lift too like tinylittlekitty  (a full anchor thanks to breastfeeding for 32 months!) and my stats are in my profile but I'm going 390cc HP rounds :)

i hope you dont mind that I've friend requested you :) id love to follow your journey !

I wanted to go with Dr Miroshnik in Sydney but I couldn't stretch the budget, I was then looking at Dr Jake Lim, He has excellent reviews and is reasonably priced, love his gallery pictures. I would have gone with him if I was closer to Sydney but as I am in Central Qld I decided to go with Dr Richardson in Brisbane. I would recommend him if you are wanting to go to Brisbane but do your research and ask questions because he doesn't volunteer a lot of information. There are  a lot of good surgeons in Sydney, if I was closer to Sydney I would have liked to go with Dr Miroshnik or Tavakoli if I could afford them but for the price I definitely would look at Dr Jake Lim, check out his gallery and reviews. 

I wanted to go with Dr Miroshnik in Sydney but I couldn't stretch the budget, I was then looking at Dr Jake Lim, He has excellent reviews and is reasonably priced, love his gallery pictures. I would have gone with him if I was closer to Sydney but as I am in Central Qld I decided to go with Dr Richardson in Brisbane. I would recommend him if you are wanting to go to Brisbane but do your research and ask questions because he doesn't volunteer a lot of information. There are  a lot of good surgeons in Sydney, if I was closer to Sydney I would have liked to go with Dr Miroshnik or Tavakoli if I could afford them but for the price I definitely would look at Dr Jake Lim, check out his gallery and reviews. 

Im with you, Dr Miroshnik would have been my first pick but I just cannot afford it! I haven't of Dr Jake Lim but ill research him today :) I've had a look as some of Tavakoli's gallery pictures and I did like his work but there were a few a really didn't like. When is your surgery date with Dr Richardson?  

I am 7 days post-op with Dr Richardson. I still have torpedo shaped boobs as they are sitting pretty high in my chest. I flipped out when I first saw them, after a bit of googling I  found that they can be a funny shape until they drop. I don't remember Dr Richardson telling  me this but I could have been in fairy land at the time because I was a bit anxious lol. I told him I was concerned about how high they were in my chest at the post op consult and he assured me they would drop. My initial consultation was the last appointment of the afternoon and I felt the consultation was a bit rushed, he was texting his wife while I was trying on the sizes and when I said I couldn't make a decision he just said, if in doubt go bigger. I went with the round 460 extra high profile instead of the 420's and I am so glad I did because the size I see now is much smaller than I saw in the mirror when I was trying them in my top. Maybe because they are back into your chest more than they are when you try them in your top. They also have to drop so I will get a bit more projection after this happens. This is my third BA, my first one was seven years ago so I had forgotten how funny they look to begin with, the second lot were Brazilians and once they are in they just stick to your chest so they don't drop and that is pretty much what shape you will be. I know what shape I achieved first time around and I was happy so I will see what Dr Richardson has done for me in the following weeks. One of my nipples was ever so slightly lower than the other and he has corrected that and my cleavage line was a little uneven and he has corrected that as well. So far I think he has done an awesome job. All of the reviews I have seen on him are great, I just think you have to probe him for more information but he may not be like that all of the time, might have just had a huge day when I saw him. After the op on Friday he come to see me and said that all went well and he would ring me the next day but he didn't. He didn't contact me until I saw him on the Monday at the post-op consult. I went with Daniel Fleming for the first two BA's and he was friendly and did ring me after the procedure and explained a fair bit but he does only use the Brazilian's and I didn't want them this time, I also wanted a Plastic Surgeon as well instead of a Cosmetic Surgeon.  If I was you I would be happy with Dr Richardson or Dr Lim as they are around the same price. Definitely Dr Miroshnik if you win the lotto in the meantime.

I am 7 days post-op with Dr Richardson. I still have torpedo shaped boobs as they are sitting pretty high in my chest. I flipped out when I first saw them, after a bit of googling I  found that they can be a funny shape until they drop. I don't remember Dr Richardson telling  me this but I could have been in fairy land at the time because I was a bit anxious lol. I told him I was concerned about how high they were in my chest at the post op consult and he assured me they would drop. My initial consultation was the last appointment of the afternoon and I felt the consultation was a bit rushed, he was texting his wife while I was trying on the sizes and when I said I couldn't make a decision he just said, if in doubt go bigger. I went with the round 460 extra high profile instead of the 420's and I am so glad I did because the size I see now is much smaller than I saw in the mirror when I was trying them in my top. Maybe because they are back into your chest more than they are when you try them in your top. They also have to drop so I will get a bit more projection after this happens. This is my third BA, my first one was seven years ago so I had forgotten how funny they look to begin with, the second lot were Brazilians and once they are in they just stick to your chest so they don't drop and that is pretty much what shape you will be. I know what shape I achieved first time around and I was happy so I will see what Dr Richardson has done for me in the following weeks. One of my nipples was ever so slightly lower than the other and he has corrected that and my cleavage line was a little uneven and he has corrected that as well. So far I think he has done an awesome job. All of the reviews I have seen on him are great, I just think you have to probe him for more information but he may not be like that all of the time, might have just had a huge day when I saw him. After the op on Friday he come to see me and said that all went well and he would ring me the next day but he didn't. He didn't contact me until I saw him on the Monday at the post-op consult. I went with Daniel Fleming for the first two BA's and he was friendly and did ring me after the procedure and explained a fair bit but he does only use the Brazilian's and I didn't want them this time, I also wanted a Plastic Surgeon as well instead of a Cosmetic Surgeon.  If I was you I would be happy with Dr Richardson or Dr Lim as they are around the same price. Definitely Dr Miroshnik if you win the lotto in the meantime.

Thanks for the in depth review re- Dr Richardson, that is really helpful! I'm glad your happy with your size and I've read that your breasts change drastically within the first month post ba, so I'm sure they will settle nicely :) Do you know what size bra you think you might be? Yeah I'm so stuck on which surgeon to go with! Do you think Dr Richardson is worthwhile going too? I have had another look at dr tavakoli and I'm considering going with him as he seems very experienced. Knowing which surgeon to go with is so stressful!

I was a 14B before surgery, looks like I am only going to be a C cup now  but I was hoping for a D. Dr R was my second  choice, i really wanted to see Dr Lim but decided it would be more convenient to see someone closer to home in case I had any complications with the healing process. It would have been more expensive and inconvenient to fly to Sydney for me. You have some excellent choices in Sydney, maybe have a phone consultation with Dr R and a few in Sydney and go with your gut feeling. 

• 2 months later...

I was a 14B before surgery, looks like I am only going to be a C cup now  but I was hoping for a D. Dr R was my second  choice, i really wanted to see Dr Lim but decided it would be more convenient to see someone closer to home in case I had any complications with the healing process. It would have been more expensive and inconvenient to fly to Sydney for me. You have some excellent choices in Sydney, maybe have a phone consultation with Dr R and a few in Sydney and go with your gut feeling. 

If you dont me asking what size are you now after D+F? I'm booked in with Dr Richardson Monday 22nd Feb :D