Huck

Lollipop lift 🍭🍭

To all the girls who have had a lollipop lift who wouldn't mind me seeing their photos could you please add me so I can see your pics.

i was due to have my  straightforward BA tomorrow, but now  due to a few factors I have to have a lollipop lift, plus implants, next Thursday.

I'd really love to see before & afters , & especially the insicions & scars.

I had a lollipop and a revision BA 5 weeks ago.  I can't show you photos yet sorry as I still have tapes on around my nipples and in a straight line down to under my breasts but I can tell you that the incisions, already, are barely visible.   Having had quite a few BA's in the past and this time combined with the lollipop lift I can honestly say that the lift caused ZERO pain or discomfort.  It's been exactly the same as if I just had a straight BA pain and recovery wise, except that now my nipples are in a great place.  Yay :) Would be happy to show you photos once the tapes are off.  Good luck with yours :)

Yes there's still the normal crease line under the breasts to put the implants in, then there's a line on each breast going up to the nipple and around the nipple, but these lines are much finer (on me anyway) than the crease line and are barely visible already. I'm really pleased with them.

Mama needs boobs again, you have nothing to worry about with the lift, it's a breeze. :)